Chapter 4-2020

A/N: I wrote this story back in 2020 and decided to post it now/ 10 years for 2010 is 2020 so it's 2020 that New Years. Little plot: When Danny comes back and starts dating Tori again, the others worry this will go the wrong way.

"Hey Andre, are you busy?" Tori asked.

 "No, why? What's up?" Andre said.

 Before Tori could speak, a girl came in.

 "Andre bae." She said. 

Tori put one eyebrow up. "You're dating someone?" She asked.

 "Yeah I've told you that." He replied. 

"Are you dating anyone? Oh I think Andre told you this but let me introduce myself, I'm Tessa. Nice to meet you Tori." Tina said. 

"Hey. I am dating someone." Tori said. 

"You are? Who?" Andre asked. 

"Danny. I thought I told you." Tori said.

 "Wait the one from high school. Your ex. And Cat's. I wouldn't if I was you." Andre said. Tina left. 

"Why?" Tori asked.

 "He cheated on Cat. With you who was his ex. I'm just saying that he could cheat on you with his ex." Andre said. 

"That was 10 years ago. I'm sure he changed." Tori said. 

"Alright then. If you say so. Don't come crying back to me if he breaks your heart. Just kidding." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beck was at Robbie and Cat's house while Jade was out with some friends. 

"So whatcha doing for New Years?" Robbie asked. 

"Um Jade and I are going to a party with Bella and our friends. What about you guys?" Beck asked. 

"New Years Eve date." Cat said. 

"I gotta go. Happy New Years." Beck left. 

"Happy New Year!" Cat and Robbie both said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Danny knocked on Tori's door.

 "Surprise surprise!" He said. 

"Danny! Come in." Tori said. 

"This isn't a bad time right?" He asked.

 "Not at all." Tori said. Danny walked in. She kissed Danny. 

"So how about we go to a bar and have a date?" He said. 

"Sure!" Tori grabbed her bag. 

Danny drove Tori to the local bar.

 Once they got there Danny said, "Hold on I'll be right there a co-worker is calling me. You can start heading in."

 "Okay." Danny dialed his girlfriend's number.

 "Hey bae so I'm still cheating on Tori and finding out about Tori all going well." Danny said. "Ok, not suspicious, right?" His GIRLFRIEND Carley said. 

Danny looked at Tori from a distance, "Not at all." He replied. 

Cat and Robbie were just chillin. 

 "Robbie wanna have the people like Tori, Andre, Beck, Jade, over not tonight like now? Just because we usually go to Jade's and barely have 'em here." Cat asked.