Chapter 7- How do you feel?

Kay POV...

Tae been ignoring me for the past 2 weeks now. I feel like since that fight he lost a lot of respect for me. I just want my Bestfriend back. Terry hasn't been around like that but I'm still cool with him though. He just been really Anti-Tae since they fight. Terry pretty messed up he had a black eye and a swole lip. I felt bad trying to be the peacemaker for Terry and Tae. They both stubborn but I should have just kept them apart. I know Tae is still mad because Terry called me his Bestfriend. I told Terry that Tae is my Bestfriend and Terry is just a friend. I will always pick Tae over Terry any day of the week. Today was me and Tae first day of working. We got jobs at Foot Locker at Lenox Mall."Bestfriend when you gone stop being petty and talk to me" I said laying next to him. "Who me I thought you was on the phone with Terry" he said rolling on his side. "Stop doing that petty shit to me it's been a couple weeks since we chilled together I miss you dog" I said laying on him. "Well you touched me and laid in my bed now move" he said pushing me off his bed. "Well fine then but we got work in two hours" I said getting out of his bed. "I know I took my shower and stuff already I'm bout to take a hour nap before Omari drop us off" Tae said pulling his sheet over his body. He was fast alsepp within five minutes. I was mad as hell because he was being this petty about Terry. He known he doing too much for no reason. I went to take my shower and my hygiene. I played my gospel because I need Jesus in my corner right now. I got out the shower and dried off and put on my baby oil. I have to keep my skin smooth. I been in Atlanta for almost two months and I ain't met not one cute lesbian. I need to go to a gay club or something because I need companionship. I just want a consistent person who doesn't mind late night phone calls. That's not a lot to ask for though. I went back in the room and laid on the bed until it was 1:00 because me and Tae had work at 2. I decided to lotion up and go to sleep too. I was woken up by Tae and his damn alarm. We got up and started to get dressed in our uniforms for footlocker. We went downstairs bro chill until Omari came to take us to work. I didn't have my license so I wouldnt dare drive to and from work without one. He came and we got in the car and left. We got to work and we did our orientation before today so we knew the store and what to do. Today was a fast paced day today. Everyone was coming in to get some jordans or something. They was working on my last nerve today. Halfway through the day I saw Terry walk in with 2 other gay boys. They were highly feminine and both were darkskin and tall. They came in and Tae was working the register. I was working on the floor to show them what we had. I heard the boys whisper about Tae and how they were going to fight him when today was over. I wasn't going to stand by and let my Bestfriend get jumped so I knew I was fighting today too. When the boys decided they didn't want anything they just left. "Did you see them they said they were going to fight you today" I went over and told Tae. "Girl I'm not worried I got my hand sand my tazer watch a bitch get lit up like the fourth of July at Lenox Mall" he said nonchalantly. This nigga real life will shock they ass with that tazer.We was working with this girl named Lauren. She was 5'1,caramel skin, nice thick body with a booty. Ooh she was a bad little thing. She was cool though. She could be a little short tempered but she was funny. As the day went on Tae little boyfriend Rock came in and he bought some shoe repair stuff and some bred 11's. Tae was blushing the whole time Rock was at the register. We got off in 20 minutes so he told Rock to just wait in the store. After 25 minutes we were off the clock. We walked out the store with Rock and Tae holding hands. They make me so damn sick I can throw up. We saw Terry and his friends behind us walking and following us. Me and Tae left out the mall and thats when it all started. "Oh no Tae you need to come back here and fight me bitch you jot leaving there without an ass whooping" Terry yelled. We kept walking until we got to Omari car and Tae opened up the door and took off his uniform shirt and watch and charged after Terry. Rock was trying to hold him back but Tae pushed through him. Tae ran up and knocked Terry off his balance and stared to punch him out. One of his friends jumped in and grabbed on Tae undershirt and punching him. I started to run up and help but Rock beat me to it. He straight punched Terry friend out. That nigga had superhuman strength. His other friend ran up but I ran up on him first and we was fighting. He was so damn skinny I flung him around like a rag doll. He wasnt any competition for me anyway. After a few minutes we heard police sirens and we all scattered. Tae ran one way and I ran another. I went back to Omari car and this bitch recorded it all on his phone. "Y'all got hands I didn't know that now I see why Tae ass went to jail back in Detroit" Omari said laughing. "Yeah but where is he at?....he probably left with Rock" I said as he pulled off. I knew Tae was with Rock ass as always. I got in the car and we went home and I kept calling Tae. He kept not answering the phone so I sent him a text "Bitch I know you probably in between Rocks legs but call me back when you come up for air". Me and Omari got home and I went upstairs. I checked my instagram and the fight was all down my timeline. These Atlanta streets ain't no joke I swear on everything. I was too lazy to get in the shower so I just stripped out my clothes and went to sleep. Today has been a day.