Chapter 5

Hello welcome to the next chapter read at your own caution

Y/n P.O.V
"ok we are here" I look up as I feel mb/n gently squeeze my hand then let go 'his hand was cold' I look around and see we are in an empty car park the appears to be on a hill "here come" I watch mb/n get out and walk over to my side of the car and open my door "thanks" I step out and begin to look around "you took me to a car park" I hear him chuckle "follow me" I feel his hand grab mine and I follow as he leads 'his hands are still cold. So very cold' I walk beside him as he leads me up a hill that has a three on top "take a seat" my eyes widen as I see the beautiful light of the city in the distance "wow" I walk up to the bench and sit beside him and look down below us at the meadow filled with fireflies "this is so beautiful" I smile at him and he smile back 'his has a sweet smile. I wonder if he can feel how cold his hands are' I reach down and grab both of his hand and hold them together "and what may you be doing y/n" I start to gently rub his hands together with my hands "I'm warming your hands up they are cold" I look up at him and smile and I see a fait blush on his cheeks 'he looks so Cold' I let go of his hands and place them on his cheeks "you very cold" I blush a little bit after noticing how close we are "maybe you could warm me up" I watch as he leans forward but he stops centimetres away from my face "do you want this" I feel my face turn bright red and I push my lips against his and I wrap my arms around his neck as I feel him deepening the kiss "mmf~" I mentally curse myself for moaning into the kiss 'dang it y/n he definitely hated that' I open my eyes in surprise as I'm picked up bridal style "fmrff" I try to talk but I'm muffled by the kiss but then I feel myself being pressed against something 'what is this' I look around and see that I've been pressed against the front on the car "mf" I close my eyes but then feel him move his lips away from mine and a hand caressing my face "y/n did I scare you" I open my eyes and shake my head "no you just surprised me" I extend my leg out and wrap them around mb/n's waist "I like this" I watch his start to shake and girn 'is something wrong' I look down and see he has a Bonner "big" I cover my mouth "I didn't mean to say that out loud" I watch as he picks me up and takes me to the back door "what are you-" I'm cut off by him kissing me and opening the back door 'are we going to' he places me down on the back seat and crawls on-top of me closing the door behind him "do you want this" I look him in the eyes and nod "y-yes" I smile at him and take his tie off "fuck y/n you have no idea what you do to me" I watch him take off his shirt and I stare at his muscles noticing the red stains across his body "like what you see" I stop look away 'why is he covered in that red stuff' "it's ok you can look" I look back at his muscles and lower my eyes to see a massive tent in his pants "t-that must hurt" I look up at his eyes "yes oh please touch me" I watch him take off his pants leaving him in his boxers 'it looks so big' I jump in surprise when mb/n garbs my wrist "touch me" he lets go and I run my fingers across his muscles "no down here" I grabs my wrist and rubs my hand against his bulge "mM~" I hear a small whimper come from him and a rush of butterflies through my stomach "yes. More please more" I feel him let go of my wrist and I slide my hand up his chest and lightly pinch his nipples "rragah don't tease me hurry up I want to feel your bare hand on- AhaA~" I cut him off by quickly shoving my hand down his boxers "oh yes more~" I grab his dick and start moving my hand back and forth "rrrmm~" I feel it twitch in my hand 'I can't take it anymore' I quickly undresses myself and get on top of him "y/n what are yo- ohhh~" I grab his cock and rub it against my asshole "sit. Just please sit" I nod and slowly lower myself onto his dick "Ahaa~" I moan loudly from both pain and pleasure "yes Just like that a little lower" I try to lower myself slowly but I trip and come crashing down on his cock "Ahaaah~" I let out a loud moan and I feel mb/n's fingers dig into my hips "ahaa~ oh my. Oh yes move please ride me" I feel his grab at my hips and lift me up onky to drop me down "ahAa~" I cover my mouth "no I want to hear your moans. Let them out. Scream if you have to I want to hear how much I'm effecting you" I continue to move up and down of his cock with the help of him lifting me "looky here" I look down to where he is pointing "this is how deep I'm inside of you" I watch as he pressed down on the bulge in my stomach "AHAA!" I feel a wave of pleasure rush through me as I feel his cock twitch within me "fuck your like a Chinese finger- aha~ trap the more I pull out the tighter you get- RAHAa~ Your sucking me in and I'm loving it" I throw my head back in pleasure as I feel my nipples gets pinched "aww do you enjoy having your nipples played with" I feel him tug on them and I collapse on top of him "AhaaA~" I hear him laugh and feel him thrust up inside of me "I'm gonna-" I feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge "yes do it cum baby FUCK~ cum cum CUM~" I feel a jolt of pleasure through my spine and I release all over mb/n's chest and face "AHAAaaAHA~" I feel tears run down my face and I relax on top of mb/n "I'm not finished with you yet" I look up at him as he flips me over on my back with my legs over his shoulders "hold on tight" I wrap my arms around his back and feel as he starts to thrust roughly into me "ahaAAaa~" I moan loudly and scratch at his back "RRAGHa NAILS" I feel his start to kiss and suck on my neck "mark you as mine" I feel him gently bite down and I moan as I feel him pick up the pace of his thrusts "ahaA~ I'm gonna cum again"

Mb/n P.O.V
"ahaA~ I'm gonna cum again" I feel y/n's ass clenching around my cock "yes oh yes fucking cum all over me again baby" I thrust as hard as I ram into him as I feel myself coming closer to the edge "oh baby I'm Cumming" I feel l
y/n's ass squeeze my dick "AHAaaA~" I roll my eyes back as I cum into his ass "AHAaaahaa~" I feel y/n grip and pull at my hair and I dig my nails into his hips as we both relax into each other "I love you" I whisper into y/n's ear as I run my fingers through his hair and kiss his fore head "you did so well y/n. Such a good boy" I reach over and grab a syringe from the Pocket on the back of the seat "it's going to be ok" I gently inject it into y/n's neck and feel y/n's body get heavier and I hear light snores "cutie" I continue laying there with y/n in my arms cuddling him and running my fingers through his hair 'I wish time could stop like this. i don't want to move but I should get us both cleaned up' I gently sit up and lay y/n down where I was 'shhh my love' I grab a blanket from under the passenger seat and cover y/n with it 'sleep tight for when you awake you will be mine' I tuck a Strand of hair behind his ear and gently kiss his forehead 'alright now I just need to get him back to his place' I grab my clothes from the floor and take one last look at y/n and the Hickey on his neck before getting out of the car closing the back door 'oo next step get dress and drive to y/n's place' I quickly dress myself and get into the driver seat adjusting the mirror on the ceiling to see
y/n laying chaotically with hair in his mouth 'didn't I just adjust and fix you' I raise an eyebrow and he snores "hmhmhm" I softly laugh at him "cute" I start the car and begin driving towards y/n's house 'after I clean.up the both of us I think I'll just sleep with him' I yawn 'I am kind of tired' I feel something slide down my cheek and before it passes my lips I lick it up 'you taste delicious my love' I proceed to scoop up all of the cum I could and lick it off my fingers 'delectable' I smirk and look up once again to find y/n's legs everywhere and his arms above his head 'and now you are laying even more chaotic' I chuckle to myself and focus my attention lf driving 'when we wake up tomorrow you will be mine. Anyone who dares interfere with our love I will personally see to it that their face and body are completely unidentifiable' I smile to myself 'all mine. And would you look at that we are here' I pull up in the parking spot and get out after turning off the car "let's go my love" I open the back door and tuck the blanket around him cocooning him and picking him up bridal style "shh it's ok my love I'm just gonna clean you up now ok" I close the car door with my foot and walk him towards his front door 'alright let me just' I adjust y/n so I'm holding him over my shoulder with one hand while I grab out a copy of his key I have 'there we go' I quickly open the door and walk in closing the door behind me 'alright now where could his bathroom be' I look around and open a few doors until I stumble across the bathroom "here my love" I turn the light on and set him down gently on the floor "I'll go get you something to wear" I walk out and find his bedroom 'so this is what his bedroom looks like' I walk up to his dresser and grab out some clothes for y/n 'hmm is there anything I could wear here' I rummage through his draws and find some really baggy sweatpants 'these will do' I take them and walk back to the bathroom "miss me love" I take the blanket off of y/n 'adorable' I admire his naked body before I get undressed once again and I look over at myself in the mirror "shit" I look st the few red smudges of blood on me "some must have seeped through the shirt" I take off my pants and boxers "alright let's get ourselves cleaned up" I pick him up and walk into the shower turning the shower on "mwa~" I kiss his cheek and start cleaning us both