Chapter 1

The next day at noon Dumbledore came by the floo. James and Lily geet him and they sat down to talk about Henry.

« Henry is going to start training at five and at seven severus is going to start teach him potion. » Dumbledore started.

"Thats fine whit us, but what about Harry? "Asked Lily.

"Harry? Oh you mean Henry's twin? Well You'll have to watch him to make sure he doesn't get too jealous of his brother but you have to focus on Henry's training" the headmaster said.

Before Lily could say anything James spoke «"Of course profesor Henry will be our priority" Lily glared at him but he ignored her.

"Good now can I see him once more?"

"Yes, Lily could you go get the kids?"

"Of course" she got up and up the stairs to get the kids. When she came down with the kids Dumbledore came foward to see Henry

"Ah yes it's right Henry Potter is the boy who lived, he is very powerful." Harry looked at him confused, Dumbledore ignored the confusion in the eyes of the child and sent him a brief look."I am sorry to say that but the young Harry is barely a squib."

"What!" James exlaimed.

"Harry is a squib" repeated the headmaster.

"THE BRAT IS A SQUIB!?" Shouted James.

"JAMES DON'T SAY THAT HE IS STILL YOUR SON!" Lily yelled.

He growled and walked away."sorry about him professor."

"OH it's okay my dear. I shall go but I will see you soon." Dumbledore said.

"Goodbye Professor" Lily said cheerfully.

"Please call me Albus, you are not a student anymore after all." And he left.

_______________________________

Harry was now five years old, he is a quiet child, he loves to read and spent almost all his time in the Potter library. As Harry grow up he was neglected by his family they were all about Henry the Boy-Who-Lived except for his Godfather, padfoot. He always looked after Harry even though he,like everyone else, thought Harry was a squib. In reality, he just knew how to control himself so he didn't do accidental magic like his brother. At two years old Harry was able to control his magic and learned how to talk fluidly, at three he knew how to read and write as well as an adult, at four he started to do wandless magic and at five he knew the first year curriculum by heart.

Harry was in the library reading a book when the door burst opened, he looked up and saw his twin brother walk up to him. He sighed and continued reading, when Henry was in front of him he looked up again with an annoyed look and said."what can I do for you Henry?"

"You can't do anything useless squib!" He spated.

Harry sighed again and looked back at his book until Henry grabbed it. Harry looked at his brother with anger and coldly said."give it back."

Henry sneared and started ripping pages. Harry got up and shouted."GIVE IT BACK!"

Henry started running with the book and he followed him. When his brother finally stopped Harry said."Give it back please."but Henry refused. At that moment Harry lost control, his magic burst out as he screamed "GIVE ME BACK MY BOOK!" The window exploded, the glass swirled around Henry scratching him before stopping and sinking into the boy's skin. Henry was screaming in pain, alerted by theirs son's scream, James and Lily came running in the room, as Harry loses consciousness.

James were shocked by the view beforethem, Henry was on the floor covered in blood a ripped book in his hand, glass all over the room and Harry was unconscious in front of Henry. Thet runned to Henry to see if he was still alive, the sighed in relief when they found a pulse. James took him up and they went to St-mungo's forgetting an unconscious Harry on the floor.

About 10 minutes after James Lily ans Henry left, Sirius came in by the floo and was surprised to find the living room empty. He walked around calling for James until he entered the room where Harry was laying on the floor. He picked him up and took him to his room, he set Harry in his bed and sat on the chair beside it waiting for his godson to wake up.

A few hours later, Harry blinked his eyes trying to remember what happened, he looked around and saw that he was in his bed and Sirius was asleep on the chair beside his bed. Then he started having flashback of what happened with his brother and started panicking, he killed his brother. Sirius alerted by the crying sound woke up and saw Harry crying in his bed.

"Hey pup why are you crying, what happened?" He asked

Harry turned to his and jumped in his arms. "I-it was an accident I-I didn't mean to kill him." He said still crying in his Godfather's arms.

Sirius was shocked, who was he talking about and where the help are James, Lily and Henry?

"What are you talking about Harry?" He asked worried.

"H-Henry took my book a-and I-I lost control, I killed my brother." Harry cried out.

Sirius decided to calm him down before going to St-Mungo's look for the other's.

Once he was calmed down Harry explained everything to his Godfather who was listening closely. After that they went to St-Mungo's and saw James and Lily in the waiting room tears streaming down their cheek. Sirius and Harry walked down to them, when they saw them James and Lily explained to Sirius that Henry was alive but barely. James glared at Harry who was looking at the floor.

_______________________________

Words: 970

Next: call albus/Sirius promise/sent away/muggle's/abuse/little snake/kill.../run away/Harry James Potter is dead/