The Song Making

Clover and Parfait were a happy couple, they stayed together for who knows Joe long.

This setting took place at an ice cream shop, Parfait took Clover on a date there.

                             ***
They were talking for awhile, just about normal things that are going on.

Clover wanted to ask about Licorice, but what if she doesn't know about him?

No, she has to.

Clover asked Parfait finally:

"Do you know maybe anyone by the name of Licorice cookie?"

"Oh.. Him."

Clover was confused.

Why did she say "him" so.. stern?

"What's up with you and Licorice?"

"Licorice is my ex-boyfriend"

"Funny story actually but um.."

"Let me guess; he's your ex too?"

"You name it."

Parfait nor Clover wanted to talk about this, so they just sat in silence for a little.

Parfait said to Clover:

"I'm having a concert soon, are you any good with music?"

"I own a guitar, but I normally play in the woods."

"You can show me how good you are. We could maybe make a duet!"

                                 ***
They paid for their ice cream and went off to the woods, where Clover shows quite a talent of his.

"Can I play anything I wish?"

"Anything."

He played a soft melody, maybe something that would be found in an album with the type of calming music you listen to while studying or sleeping.

Parfait was actually quite impressed.

"You're great at guitar!" Parfait said in a kind voice, that anyone could recognize.

"Thank you so much."

"My pleasure!"

She gave him a slight kiss on the forehead and they started duetting, as Clover played and she singed.