chapter one

Feet taps on the hard floor as giggling children laughed with amusement  running past adults  laughing through out the village a small child with cat canine ears flickers she was shorter then the gods standing 5"6 her brown gold eyes flickers with excitnent as she peaks over the window  atiki  a voice shouts the girl turns around slowly her long dark locks flows around her as she sighs comming she jumps down from the table her feet touches the cold floor her white silk dress flows as she hurries around the stone peller  as she saw the priest looking at her atiki breaths softly what is it her voice speaks calmly she never left the shrine only once a year she never had much friends as well the priest walks over come child the  pharaohs needing a word with you the small  girl looks down its about his son  right she looks away he looks at her come on. He grabs her hand as she winces in pain stop she cries out he drags her hard  out of the rook as she looks down  he soon takes her into a bedroom she looks up the king queen looks over the poor boy looks weak  as she walks over her ears quivers. As she kneels down touching the boys cold skin her fingers slides over his skin licking the sweat her eyes shines bright gold  color as her body glows pulsing hard around her body as she cries looking up to the heavens she holds her hands up anubis she speaks her body glows I call upon you the ground shakes rattles as a large man canine stands beside her atiki you called she looks over what has become of this boy anubis kneels down your highness if the gods it seems the boy has Been poisoned by a flower she nods I know of such things she speaks she sighs heavily  the cure is so far away your highness she nods I understands her eyes stops glowing as she falls to her knees looking up at thr king the gods spoken to Mr he was poisoned she breaths heavily I know where the cure is  let me get it  I know what it looks like I don't have much time the priest shouts you can't leave  she turns her head the prince will die with in a week let me get the flower she speaks calmly I can get it in there days she kneels down your head comander can aid me go with me as proof  she speaks softly  the pharaoh looks down get it atiki she nods her head slowly  bowing I leave now she pulls a cloak over her head walking outside men fallows her she climbs up on a horse  as she rides off the men fallows after her the priest  growls out  death will find you young child he laughs softly walks away the girl rides off she could speak to the gods connection with them but they shared their power with her  as she rides off in the beating hot sun the men run beside and behind her her faint breathing  in the cold night air she looks up at the moon stars she shuts her eyes slowly anubis she speaks yes his voice in her mind I know death will come to me could you make it less painful she cries as tears falls down her small child like cheeks you won't die anybis calmly speaks I will make sure of that the gods love you we made you to heal the world and the people if the people kill you we won't return she looks down I know but I have a feeling death is near for me  her horse neighs loudly as she rides fast hard until they reached a cave she climbs down   walking  into the cave slowly her hands touches the wall softly her fingers could see through the cave in where the flowers bloomed as she hurries over gathering the flowers as she kneels down picking them she soon heard a stone clanking as it rolls to her feet she looks up seeing the men laughing with red eyes anubis she speaks the link was gone as she rolls away from the knights as she screams out in fright the blades inches from her fear as she quivers gods she cries out as she hurries dashing behind them she didn't notice the blood dripping from her sides as she cries out loudly anubis she screams nothing she hurries running as she falls down blood dripping  into the sand as she hurries to her horse holding her side breathing heavily as  the horse rides off her vision blurred anubis her voice echos gods she speaks softly slumping forward to the horses neck and main her breathing became heavy as she cries anubis she speaks  her brown gold eyes slowly fades as she looks up men running to her fires arrow astard  she cries out her horse rears up as she screams loudly  the horse wounded as she was the horse falls back with her falling into the beating ocean against the rocks she screams out bubbles rises her body sinks into the darkness of the water she gasps reaching up anubis she screams into her mind  darkness takes her  anubis growls out punching the wall I failed her he screams Seth walks over son we both failed her anubis growls  why would the people kill her he screams we will give her a new life I promise you anubis isis  walks to him touching his arm anubis growls why could she not hear me he screams loudly I don't know but we won't return to earth she turns around walking away I love that girl so much once she awakens we will aid her she speaks alon grunts that girl was killed by one being only he snarls we will get her back and hee soul he snarls loudly  thoth  sighs she was to be your wife anubis  they said you and bastet was together which thar is a lie he snarls her death will anger the gods I tell you that rest assure we will get her soul back my son Seth touches his shoulder your bride will return that I swear to kill a God is taboo is wrong anubis looks down gripping a large fruit tears falling Down I will protect her he speaks loudly I promise that !!!