3

*Spencers pov for a second*

I open my eyes, it barely taking 5 seconds to realize I wasn't the only person in my bed. I turn and see Stiles, head on his arm, drooling, with the blanket down to his waist. He's not wearing a shirt and I doubt he's wearing pants.

He's been acting weird since visiting my acquaintance slash friend. He hadn't yelled at me yet, well until last night. He didn't eat all of his food which is crazy for him.

I still don't have work for a few days so I cover him all the way back up and close my eyes again.

*Back to Stiles*

"Reid wake up and turn off your phone it's been ringing for minutes."

"Hmm?"

He yawns and grabs his phone answering one of the stupid ass calls that woke me up.

"I'm using my vacation days though."

I open my eyes and look at him, yawning myself.

"How bad?"

I look at him confused until I realize it's probably the head of their team.

"I'll be right in."

He hangs up the phone and gets up starting to put on some clothes very quickly.

"What's wrong?"

"A case about children, we have to go to Washington. I'll leave money like I do so you can get more food and stuff if you need."

"Okay."

"When did you come in here?"

"Last night, I couldn't sleep. Knew you don't mind, you never do plus I wanted to be able to apologize to you when you inevitably woke me up."

He chuckles and licks his lips, a thing I've come to learn he does quite a bit.

"Accepted and you're right, I don't mind, not really at least. Bye."

"Byeee, I'm going back to sleep in your bed though. Yours is more comfy than mine."

He walks out of the room and less than a minute later I hear the front door close. He always leaves money which is weird, I already have a job and it's a pretty good one too. One I've only had for a week but getting paid 10 dollars an hour to test out video games is worth it. I mean yeah they didn't ask much for an interview. Just if I had a way of getting the money and I do, I use Spencers card. God I don't know what I'd do without him right about now.

It has been DAYS since I've seen Reid and I am honestly losing my mind. Yeah we've texted but he cut all the conversations short. I've been watching the news to try and get updated on his case, THE NEWS. It showed a clip of one of the people on the case tackling some guy and putting him in handcuffs and I was a little surprised to see it was Spencer. Yeah he's strong and can lift me easily but- I don't know.

I hear the door open and swing my head in that direction. Sadly the sight I'm met with is one no one would be happy about. Spencer, tears running down his face, hair disheveled, lips trembling.

"It was a really bad case." His voice barely above a whisper, cracking while speaking.

It barely takes me 2 seconds before I'm off the couch and barreling into him to give him a hug. The second my arms are wrapped around him, he collapses to the ground and starts crying. I sit on the floor and pull him on my lap to confort him better and to also close the door so people can't just walk by and see him. I know pulling him onto my lap probably seems like a sexual innuendo but in this case, it's just to be able to comfort him.