8

Small time skip

It's been three days since I got checked out at the hospital. While we were there, the pack showed up. Scott punched me, thankfully when Spencer wasn't around. After he punched me, we were locked in a big group hug for like 15 minutes. Liam hasn't wanted to leave my side, neither has Scott or my dad. The rest have kept their distance, mostly Derek who has already healed. I'm still pissed that another one of his crazy exes are out for me. Spencer hasn't been able to see me much and it's killing me. He's been needing his 'rest because of his concussion' is what Garcia and Rossi told me. I think that's a lie. I don't know what for sure is wrong but the few times we have talked there has been a lot of tension. Both sexual and verbal. I can tell he wants to say something but he keeps lying and saying he doesn't. It might be a good thing though since most of the pack can listen in.

"Hey I'm gunna take a walk."

"One of us will go with you."

This is another fucking thing. They only let me go to the bathroom alone and even then Scott goes with me half the time, I get they're protective but that's my job.

"No. Everyone please just stay here. "I'll be back in 20 minutes give or take."

With that, I limp out of my hospital room. I guess that guy Nick did more damage than I thought. I make my way to Spencers rooom, technically I didn't lie about taking a walk. It only takes me 5 to get to his room, two guards outside of it. I guess his team is working on finding Nicks partners in this.

"Sorry, you can't go in there."

"Homophobic much?"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm his boyfriend."

A look of realization washes over both of them as they move letting me into the room.

"Stiles?"

"Hey babe."

"I thought you weren't supposed to leave your room."

"I said I was gunna go on a short walk."

"Oh."

I lay next to him on his bed. "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

"Okay then what do you want to tell me? I know something is up Spence."

"Fine. Do you still have feelings for Derek?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you still love him?"

How do I explain this-

"Spencer, I'll always love him and he'll always play a big part in my life but not romantically. I don't love him romantically anymore."

"It seemed like you two still had feelings for each other in that video and there were other pictures and videos at the very beginning of this happening."

"Wait what? Like what kind of pictures?"

"There was one where you and Derek were on a lacrosse field."

Oh shit- How long has this guy been fucking planning this?!

"I had a shaved head?"

"Yeah, then another one where you had longer hair, it looked like you were outside of some warehouse. You looked very angry."

"Wow, that was a long time ago."

"There were videos of us too. The night that we did more sexual stuff, there was a video of us kissing and another of us moaning. A few pictures of normal things, us grocery shopping."