Chapter 9

Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Autumn's Birthday
11:00am
Y/n Pov

Today 4 years ago on at 8:39pm the best person to ever entered my life was born. I really think I might be more excited than she is. I've been up since 8 making her breakfast and getting her presents ready. I literally got her everything you could think a 4 year old would want. When I finished getting everything situated I went to wake her up. Walking in her room always makes me smile because she's really my bestfriend. I walk up to her bed and press kisses all over her face.

"Wake up baby" I whispered to her while rubbing her head and all she does is let out a groan making me laugh

"You got food waiting for you when you get up" I said before walking out her room to go wake up Justine. I walk in the room and girl look like she been up.

"How long you been up?" I said jumping on the bed

"First stop jumping in the bed like you a fool and I woke up like 3 hours ago"

"So you heard me in there struggling and didn't help"

"of course I did you was loud as hell" she said still looking at her phone.

"You at least could've helped me" i huffed at her and all she did was shrug.

"Anyways, I have to go get my siblings from the airport in about 2 hours to surprise Autumn cause all she kept saying was to see them, and you better not tell cause Ill cut yo nipples off"

"If I tell you ain't gone do shit but im not gone tell your secret but come on so we can eat" she said to me getting out the bed. We walked in the kitchen and sat at the table while we waited on Autumn to join us. She walked in the kitchen with wide eyes and all I could do was smile.

"Oh my goodness mommy" is all she said.

"Happy Birthday baby" I said to her. We ate and talked and she talked about what she wanted to do. We watched some Regular show episodes as a family then I told her I had to go somewhere for work. She was so sad. I almost told her the truth but I couldn't ruin the surprise. I told her I would get back asap and that I loved her and gave both of them a kiss and headed to the airport.

Getting to the airport was probably the hardest part of the day. I left a hour early and was still almost late. I pulled up as they were walking out kind of making it easy. I got out, we packed the bags in the trunk, and headed back to the house. The whole ride was just them catching me up on stuff that happened in the past month that we didn't talk about the two days we were together for the draft. Apparently Maya went to the house looking for me and Autumn AGAIN and all I could do was shake my head cause she need to give up. When we get to the house I could hear Autumn talking about missing me making me feel even worse about leaving. I put them in her room and went to get her. I went back to the front door and slammed it making it seem like I just walked in.

"Mommy?" She yelled out through the apartment

"This is she" I said back walking into the living room

"How was the work stuff?" She asked me while I walked in and sat down on the couch

"It was good it was something quick. We got a lot to do today so you should pick what you want to wear. Me and Justine will give our opinions"