- Chapter 19: Yes! -

- Storm's Pov -

- Storm's Pov -

It's been a week since Alice, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett moved in with me and Paul things have been great, the council agreed to let them move to the res but they will be under a watchful eye to make sure they don't cause any trouble which they haven't. What is surprising is that Edward, Bella and Jacob haven't even started anything not even showed their faces which is good but it has us all worried. Then there is Billy who ended up moving in with Sue so we could have our space not wanting to crowd us and i did try to get him to stay but once he has got him mind set on something he won't let it go. Oh and don't get me started on my pregnancy i look at least 20 weeks pregnant my hormones are all over the place and i'm constantly hungry or tired.

Then today as soon i woke up i could hear the birds singing right outside my window making me smile but i noticed the lack of noise around the place that's when i realised i am alone in the cabin. Something in the air feels off i don't know if it's a bad feeling or a good feeling but i know it's the first time in a week that i have been alone and it feels strange. I climb out of bed and go to the bathroom for a long hot shower when i was done i got out and got dressed (Outfit above) Then went downstairs to the kitchen and ate some breakfast and drank a fruit smoothly. Suddenly the front door flung open with a bang making me jump out my seat with a hiss i turn around and i see a sheepish looking Alice stood there, she walks over while saying sorry multiple times and loops her arm around mine then walks me out to the front of the cabin where there are a trail of pink petals and candles.

 Suddenly the front door flung open with a bang making me jump out my seat with a hiss i turn around and i see a sheepish looking Alice stood there, she walks over while saying sorry multiple times and loops her arm around mine then walks me out t...

I feel a tear roll down my face as i look at Alice who now has a 100 watt smile on her face as she helps me down the steps then supports me as we follow the candles and petals. When we get to a sign that says swap Emmett comes out of nowhere making me jump in shock he walks over to me and stands behind me then places his hands over my eyes whilst saying trust me. So i do and he nudges me forward so i carefully start walking forward we didn't walk for long untill i hear him softly say stop then he told me to close my eyes and keep them closed then he removes his hands and i feel him disappear i start to hear footsteps then nothing again.

"Cub open your eyes and turn around" I hear Paul's voice behind me

I turn around as i open my eyes and gasp at what i see infront of me there is my mate, my Paul down on one knee holding a box with the most beautiful ring i have ever seen with big letters behind him spelling Marry Me surrounded by rose petals and vases with roses in them. Then there is the pack, Billy, Sue, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett all stood there in fancy clothes with smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes, i also notice we are all in a clearing in the woods opposite my cabin then i look back at Paul and cover my mouth in shock as tears stream down my face.

 Then there is the pack, Billy, Sue, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett all stood there in fancy clothes with smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes, i also notice we are all in a clearing in the woods opposite my cabin then i look back at P...

"My gorgeous cub before i met you i thought i would be alone forever not having the future i always dreamed of but then i locked eyes with you and my dreams came true. You are my dream forever women, the mother of our pup or cub, my imprint, you and our pup or cub are what i dreamed of for years and now i hope you will be my wife Mrs. Paul Latohe. So Storm Lily Uley will you make me the happiest wolf in la push by saying yes to marry me?" He said with love and tears in his eyes

"Yes my wolf! A thousand times yes!" I said while tears streamed down my face

Paul stands up and pulls me into his chest holding me tight but not to tight just as i hear everyone clapping and cheering but suddenly i am ripped from Paul's grasp and stood the opposite side of the field with a hand around my throat from behind. They are squeezing my neck just enough to make it hard for me to breath, i can hear everyone either yelled, hissed or growled and i stand still not wanting to risk anything happening to my pup/cub. Then the worst happened i felt someone bite into my neck and my whole body felt like it was on fire then i was suddenly thrown back over to everyone else all i wanted is for Paul to catch me and tell me everything would be okay but instead it was Jasper who caught me effortlessly then he gently lays me down.

"Storm keep your eyes on me!" He practically screamed

"W-who was that!" I screamed out in pain he looked at me worriedly as i wrapped my arms around my middle protecting my 20 week baby bump from anymore danger that might come

"Edward he bit you, the pack and Emmett are taking care of him hopefully making him suffer" He said with a hiss

"O-our pup J-Jasper" I said as a tear rolled down my face

"Rosalie get over here you have to carry her to the cabin i will take Billy" He said urgently

In a blink of an eye Rosalie is by his side and she has a venom tear rolling down her cheek as she says a small it's going to be okay. Then she lifts me up into her arms bridle style and cradles me into her chest making sure mt head is safely in her neck. That's when i feel the wind rush past me and i know she is vamp speeding then i hear what sounds like a door being kicked in. Not long later i am placed on something soft and a pain shoots through me making me scream out. I look around in tears wanting Paul here with me and all i see is i am in my bedroom with Jasper, Rosalie and Billy i start to feel light headed and i know i am going to pass out.

"T-tell Paul i will love him forever, I love you guys" I stuttered out

Then black everything just went black i couldn't hear anything or see anything, i just hope they tell Paul that i love him and i wake up but i don't want to leave Paul or our pup oh god our pup! I swear to god if Edward has hurt my pup i will kill him my god damn self!

●●●●●●●●●