- Chapter 20: I can't loose you both!! -

- Paul's Pov -

- Paul's Pov -

Me and all the pack are in wolf form as Emmett and Alice pin Edward down on the ground because now he is going to pay for hurting my fiancée. Sam goes over and rips Edward's right arm clean off making him scream in pain then he steps away snarling at a still screaming Edward. Embry steps forward and rips Edward's left arm clean off making him let our another pain filled scream making us all growl at him. I see Alice let go and vamp speeds off and i know she is going to help the others with my cub. Which leaves Emmett holding Edward down by his shoulders but I know Emmett is strong enough to hold him down on his own. Seth comes over and rips Edward's left leg off and at the same time Leah rips his right leg off then they both back off standing with the rest of the pack who are now looking at me. Sam nods his heads at me and i know what that means so i walk over and stand over the top of Edward snarling in his face then i place my jaws around neck and bite down making cracks appear. Soon enough his head pop's of as his last scream echos around the woods just then Sue comes over with a lighter in her hand and sets Edward's body on fire as all the pack phase back except me.

"Paul go to her, Storm and your pup or cub need you" Sam said worriedly

"Go Paul!" Seth and Embry yell in worry

"Paul let me climb on your back, i can help" Sue said walking slowly towards me

I nod my wolf head and lay down on the ground letting her climb on when she gets a good grip of my fur i bolt heading straight to the cabin where my imprint and pup or cub is. They need me so i need to get there as soon as possible, i dodge fallen trees jump over rocks as i run. Soon enough i get to the cabin and i slow down a little especially when i see the front door is kicked open  then i run inside and upstairs towards our bedroom. When i get outside the bedroom door i lay down letting Sue climb off then i go to the guest bedroom where i phase back and put some joggers on then run back to our bedroom and just barged in. I couldn't help but fall to me knees when i see my life laying motionless in the middle of our bed with Sue at the side of her tending to her and our pup/cubs every need.

"Before she passed out she told us to tell you she loves you forever Paul" Rosalie said as venom tears roll down her cheeks

I get up and rush over to the bed and lay the other side of her not wanting to get in Sue's way but i pull her into my arms and put my hand on her bump not wanting to let her go. Sue thankfully doesn't say anything she just carries on with her checks and i place my head in the crook of Storm's neck. Obviously the side that hasn't go a bite wound on it and breath in her scent and kiss her neck before letting my tears fall. I keep my head in her neck as i cry not caring if anyone hears my cries because right now i might loose the love of my life and our baby.

"Please don't leave me! i can't loose you both" I whimpered out not caring who will hear me

"Paul when Edward bit her he injected some of his venom into her blood stream but thankfully her shape-shifter gene is fighting it off. She will not be turned and she will still be her self also your pup will not be effected by the venom. She will be unconscious for a while and i am not sure how long though but i do need to attach a IV because she lost alot of blood and it needs replacing" Sue suddenly said sadly

"Do it please do whatever you have to do to save them both i can't live without them!" I sobbed out

"You don't need to ask Paul i am going to do it anyway she is family and family stick together" She said smiling softly as she gets to work on doing what she told me

Suddenly the pack come running into the room looking concerned they all start firing question after question at Sue who just holds her hands up effectively silencing them. She tells them what she told me which makes them look slightly less worried but Sam goes to the vamps and tells them what we did to Edward. They don't look upset or mad they look relieved and i tighten my grip on Storm when everyone looks at her my hand not leaving her baby bump. That's when i suddenly feel something kick my hand i let out a gasp at the feeling our pup just kicked and more tears roll down my cheeks because this si the first time i have felt this and i can't even share it with my Storm!.

"It's okay pup your mummy will be okay, you will both be okay. Just keep strong for daddy please just keep strong" I said loudly as soft as i could

"Paul what are you doing?" I hear Sue ask

"Our pup kicked for the first time and i am telling him or her to be strong for me" I said as more fresh tears roll down my face

"They both will get through this Paul i promise" She said softly

"Should we ring the king's?" Rosalie blurts out then covers her mouth with wide eyes

"Maybe we should, maybe we shouldn't" Sam said unsure on what to do

"You should because i know they would want to know about what happened and i know that Storm would want them here no matter how much they have hurt her" I said kissing Storm's forehead

"I will go and ring them then" Alice said worriedly

"This all seems to werid why would Edward do that unprovoked Bella must have said something for him to do this he did say if Storm hurts Bella he will kill her" Embry said thoughtfully

"Your right so that means Bella and maybe Jacob are involved in this" Sam said agreeing with Embry

"Can we just focus on my imprint and unborn pup right now" I snap out not liking Bella and Jacob's name being mentioned especially after what just happened!

●●●●●●●●●●●