𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬3RD PERSON'S POV

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

JUNE 19th 2003

Walking on an empty street, harumi grab a water battle inside her bag as she chugged it down and panting after almost drinking the whole water bottle.

Harumi stopped from walking for a while and started catching her breathe, knowing that she refused to take a bus on her way to school, avoiding to use the money she save since it's for the the three of them who is living in the same roof.

" Why's this is so tiring? I should get used to it since i walk to school every fucking morning!" She yelled in annoyance, as she continue on walking with her eyebrows furrowing.

But then, when she's almost near to the school, something caught her attention. She look around her surroundings and noticed that there's no students like her, walking to school.

She stopped from walking for awhile and soon immediately sprint towards the gate that is still closed with a guard standing straight in the middle.

Harumi swallow a huge lump in his throat as she slowly approach the guard who immediately notice her presence.

She just didn't want it to be what she thought it would be.

" What are you doing here, little girl?" The guard questioned as he look at harumi nervous face with such confusion.

" It's almost time to class, why there's no students yet and the gate is still closed?" The young girl asked in nervous, in which a loud laugh left the guard's mouth, making harumi tilted her head slightly to the side in confusion.

" Did you attend school yesterday?" The guard ask with a smile.

Nodding her head in response. " Yes".

" Then you are not listening to your teacher at all." The guard stated.
" There's no school for today, little girl. Better just go home and sleep." The guard added.

After hearing what the guard said, harumi's world broke into pieces as she stared at the old man in shocked.

"WHAT?!!" She shouted on the top of her lungs, not believing that she just wasted her time and energy just to go to school.