Ichinose's true feelings

•••

Last time, Ayanokouji met Sakayanagi, and absolutely destroyed Ryuuen, with ichinose seeing everything, after that and Ayanokouji along ichinose wet because of the rain, they went to Ichinose's room, apparently ichinose wanted to talk with Ayanokouji

"

Wait a moment, I'll turn on the heater so out clothes can dry" Ichinose smiled as she went to turn the heater on, and after some minutes she came back with two cups of cocoa "Here... Now I think you have to explain a few things"

Ayanokouji looked at her, she was now serious, he sighed as he knew ichinose would try to talk with him about it until the last day "Ichinose, you already know that I don't like to stand out "

Ichinose shook her head as she took a sip of her cocoa "You were holding back, not only in your strength, also on the speed, you could have won the race against The president right? " she smiled and clapped her hands before ayanokouji could say something "And in the exams, you always get a 75 score "

Ayanokouji looked at her "Yeah, and? I wanted to have a peaceful life, if I stand up that much everyone would just come at me " ayanokouji closes his eyes and ichinose approached towards him

"Ayanokouji... No, Kiyotaka, you are always helping me and the class, but you never ask anything, you.. Who is the real you? The one that doesn't say much and helps the class? Or the one with those dark eyes that beated Ryuuen? "

Ayanokouji sighed as he grabbed ichinose by her waist "Ichinose, ill just ask something, who Do you Think is the real me? "

Ichinose was starting to backup as she looked down "Kiyotaka, I will make you smile " When she said that her smile went back to her face, she didn't want to have fear of ayanokouji

Ayanokouji lets her off and closed his eyes, maybe ichinose could be his book to show him about love, he just needed a last test "Ichinose Honami, would you go out with me? "

Ichinose Suddenly started to freak out, ayanokouji was asking her to be his girlfriend, or he was just Teasing "Ahhhh What do you mean by that Ayanokouji? Girlfriend and Boyfriend? "

Ayanokouji nodded "Ichinose, I dont love You" ichinose turned down her head When she heard that "But, I want you to show Me What love Is, is different When im with you, so maybe you could get something"

Ichinose looked at Him, thinking if that Was safe, Or if she was doing something bad, she sighed and smiled at ayanokouji just hugging him "Ill help you with that, I will Be the best girlfriend you could ever ask for, and my first objective is to make you smile and kill me of cuteness"

Ayanokouji sighed and nodded just leaning towards ichinose and pets her cheek "You think that you can make me smile? I'm looking forward to see that" Ayanokouji now returned to his usual state

Ayanokouji sighed and nodded just leaning towards ichinose and pets her cheek "You think  that you can make me smile? I'm looking forward to see that" Ayanokouji now returned to his usual state

Ichinose blushed and pushed ayanokouji away in embarrassment "Stop calling me Ichinose, now you should call me Honami and I'll call you Kiyotaka "

Ayanokouji nodded as he leaned his back on the bed, Ichinose leaning her head on his shoulder "You are tired? "

"We will have this talk again, I want to know about you and that includes it" ichinose smiled as she fell asleep, just with a smile on her face

Ayanokouji looked at ichinose, wondering what would happen in the future, ichinose could evolve thanks to ayanokouji, and ayanokouji will learn things about love maybe "Have a good sleep Honami, tomorrow prepare for the teasing from everyone" ayanokouji decided to sleep too just together ichinose using Ayanokouji's shoulder as her pillow and Ayanokouji for once having a girlfriend

•••

Hey there! I know this is kinda of short, but I just wanted to make a little chapter for this to happen, I wrote it a bit quick so I don't know id it's really ok, anyways I hope you like it and see you next time!