about

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Welcome to Lilith's story!

Most of you seem to be here from TikTok, it's great to see you here.

Before reading on, I want to let you know a few things:

1 - This narrative is from a completely non-religious perspective. I don't believe that any of the characters in this story are or were ever real and would invite you to take the same perspective while reading.

2 - The mythological figure Lilith has appeared in other books and TV shows, including Netflix's Lucifer and Sabrina. She first appeared in Ancient Sumerian folklore (modern day Iran) which predates both Judaism and Christianity. If you don't like the portrayal of Lilith, Adam or Adonai in this book, just don't read it.

3 - This story is a sample of my book, which is still in progress. If you enjoy reading this sample, the book is available for $4 and email updates with new chapters are sent out on a regular basis to a mailing list of interested readers.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy! Feel free to email me with any feedback or questions you may have. Details are in the last part.

Joanna

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

This is a work of fiction and is of my own imagination. The unauthorised reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Do not copy my work or action will be taken. Thank you.

I designed and created the front cover which is also protected under copyright.