1 - Her New life

Everything is black.. I can't move my body. While I remained with my eyes closed, I could hear some electronic beeping next to me. The room was silent apart from my heavy breathing, I was able to assume that I was in the hospital.

"What happened to me?" I said to myself

I heard the door open near where I was laying, a few footsteps from the door. And then some footsteps slowly came closer to me. It stopped just before my bed. A lady spoke with gibberish words, I couldn't understand it. I slowly opened my eyes, squinting in an attempt to sharpen the blurred images. I glanced around,

"How long have I been here?" I whispered

I shut my eyes, trying to remember what had exactly happened. Then it all hits me with a flash. The memory of it all starts to occupy my thoughts but it's all blank! It seems my memories.. are gone.

I started to panic

I started to panic.. I stood up carefully, only to fall to my knees out of dizziness. I groaned and felt the spot on my head that ached so badly.

"Be careful!" the nurse said. She helped me to stand up on the floor. "What happened to me? I don't remember anything!" I worriedly said.

"Everything's will be all right, Miss. Thanks to the young man who saw you near the shore, if not you're probably dead by now in the deep cold ocean but sadly you don't remember anything at all. Do you remember your name?"

Totally forgot about my name! I tried to recall it but it seems all blurry.
"I don't remember anything.." with a disappointed tone.

The nurse glances into my eyes and put her hands to mine. "Don't worry girl! You will remember your memories in no time, it can be tomorrow right? Sooner or later you'll be back with your old self again." She hugged me tightly.

"Thank you for cheering up, you're so nice.." I smiled. She's actually trying to make me cheer up. 

I heard a soft knock in the corner, we both look at the door. "I'll get this." the nurse said. 

The nurse opened the door, and there was a guy figure standing in front of her. He smiled gently and suddenly look at my way, I was surprised. The nurse turned around happily and said,

"Miss! This is the young man who saw you near the shore, and he wanted to see yo--" her sentence cut off. The other nurses called her name needing her help to other patients. 

"What about you both chit-chat for a moment? I'll be back for a while!" she went outside in hurry. I'm now alone with this guy. What should I do? He sits on the chair in the corner and looks down, I stare at him silently. 

"Are you feeling okay?" the guy said. I snapped out of it.

"Yeah, I think so? I'm alive and still kicking~.." I chuckle a little awkwardly.

We both talk to each other for an hour and he left me at the hospital because he need to do something important. I was about to ask what is it but he told me that he will visit me again, after all, I owe him for saving my life..