Chapter I

Waking up to having two indestructible fire breathing bulls stampeding to your home after a somewhat peaceful week of cleaning up from the last attack, isn't what Andy would call a welcoming wake up call.

Andy thought they could've gotten a break but being a demigod just doesn't work out that way, does it?

So when Clarisse, the daughter of Ares, comes asking for backup Andy can't do anything else than protect her home.

After they tried nearly everything to get rid of the bulls, Clarisse told them to regroup. Andy was the only one who supplied support as she ran to join the daughter of Ares, whereas the other nine half-bloods on border patrol were running around like crazy chickens, supplied with parts of their bodies on fire, away from the bulls.

As Andy looked around to inspect the scene, what angered her was that life was burning all around them.

Clarisse only had half a spear left so Andy thought it was time for a new plan.

"Attack plan 59?" She asked

"You got it." The daughter of Ares answered.

Percy, who was running up the hill, leaving Tyson, had no idea what plan 59 was but hoped it would help.

Andy ran toward bull number one seeing as that bull was becoming less distracted by Annabeth's disappearing act. She felt the power of the life around her, less than usual from the fire that blew them out because of the bull's heat. 

Andy thrust her arms up and green vines shot up, twisting around the bull's legs,  in a cocoon. She gestured for Clarisse to do her part as she couldn't hold this out for a long time. 

The second bull, now triggered by Andy for what she did to the first bull, charged at the weakening girl from holding the vines together for that long.

The daughter of Ares did not see the second bull charging as she was too busy getting ready to slice off bull number one's head before it could escape.

Out of the corner of Andy's eyes, she could see people trying to get into phalanx formation but trying to stop the second bull from coming at them but the bull just knocked them out of the way.

"Behind you!" Someone yelled. "Look out!" They shouldn't have said anything because all it did was startle Clarisse. Making her unable to decapitate the first bull's head. Bull Number One crashed into her shield, which she held up.

Clarisse went flying backwards and landed in a smouldering patch of grass. The bull charged past her, but not before blasting the other heroes with its fiery breath. Their shields melted right off their arms. They dropped their weapons and ran as Bull Number Two closed in on Clarisse for the kill.

Andy was way too tired to help but as she tried to stand anyway the familiar annoying voice became a body as Percy lunged forward and grabbed Clarisse by the straps of her armour.

He dragged her out of the way just as Bull Number Two ran past. Percy gave it a good swipe with Riptide and cut a huge gash in its flank, but the monster just creaked and groaned and kept ongoing.

"Let me go!" Clarisse pummeled his hand. "Percy, curse you!" Percy dropped her in a heap next to the pine tree and turned to face the bulls. They were on the inside slope of the hill now, the valley of Camp Half-Blood directly below them—the cabins, the training facilities, the Big House—all of it at risk if these bulls got past them.

Annabeth shouted orders to the other heroes, telling them to spread out and keep the bulls distracted.

Andy, who was still on the floor, thanked one of the members on the border patrol who wasn't hurt when they gave her some nectar. Struggling, but less tired she stumbled into a standing position which made her able to clearly see the battle that forged on.

Bull Number One ran a wide arc, making its way back toward Percy.

Bull Number Two turned to face him.

Percy started fighting the bull one on one and it wasn't going very well.

His foot caught on something—a tree root, maybe—still, he managed to slash with his sword and lop off part of the monster's snout.

It galloped away, wild and disoriented. Percy stood up. Bull number one charged straight at him.

Okay, so maybe Andy has the power to stop the bull, to save the "hero of Olympus" but instead she turned and helped Clarisse start fighting the second bull with attack plan 59.

It went well and they decapitated it but Clarisse wanted to be over the top and kept cutting off the bulls' different body parts.

Andy heard Annabeth shout: "Tyson, help him!" Somewhere near, toward the crest of the hill, Tyson wailed, "Can't—get—through!"

"I, Annabeth Chase, give you permission to enter camp!" Thunder shook the hillside.

A cyclops, Andy figured out, was there, barreling toward Percy, yelling: "Percy needs help!" He dove between Percy and the bull just as it unleashed a nuclear firestorm.

"Tyson!" Percy yelled, probably not having figured out he was a cyclops.

'Tyson' ran towards Percy and pummeled the cow into oblivion. Percy still looked at the cyclops in shock. Andy realised with a groan that Percy hadn't realised that his 'friend' is a cyclops.

Annabeth ran over to check on him whereas Andy went to check on Clarrise. But the daughter of Ares was already marching toward Annabeth and 'the hero of Olympus'. With a groan of annoyance, Andy reluctantly followed.

"You-ruin-everything" Clarisse yelled at Percy, to Andy's delight. "I had it under control!"

Percy didn't answer but Annabeth grumbled, "good to see you too Clarisse,"

"Argh!" Clarisse screamed ignoring Annabeth, while Andy sat back and watched amused while everything was happening. "Don't ever, EVER try saving me again!"

Unfortunately, Annabeth butted in and said that there were wounded campers so Clarisse had to run off which left her with her bestie and her frenemy.

It was then when she realised Perseus Jackson was standing in a trampled patch of her favourite flowers she had planted earlier that day.

"Perseus Jackson! Get off my flower patch right now!!"

"Oh, I'm sorry Andromeda I was too busy trying to fight the bulls!"

"Yeah well, Perseus, for your information Clarisse and I would have killed them earlier if you had not distracted us!"

"I distracted you?"

"I mean when the hero of Olympus comes back from his holiday leaving us to fend on our own. Hoping he died by a monster attack but no, he had to come back and save us all!!"

"I feel so special that you think of me like that"

"Oh your welcome, but-"

"-Will you two stop flirting!" Annabeth butted in.

"In his dreams!" "In her dreams!" They both denied at the same time.

"What?!" "No thanks!!" They said again.

It was then Percy's cyclops friend came and joined them.

Andy flinched back as she looked at his one eye.

Screams.

Big fist.

Blood.

Black.

Red.

She shook her head to get rid of the terrors and felt anxious to escape from it. So she did.

Andy smiled dryly at Percy before pivoting and walking away getting ready for the special something for a little special son of Poseidon.