Chapter III

Andy was going to her cabin to go wake up her siblings as it was nearly time to get up and start the day. 

But Andy was stopped when she saw campers calling Tyson names, and that wasn't even the bad part, he was literally standing right in front of them, looking uncomfortable.

Remembering what she promised herself last night, she stormed over to them, took Tyson's hand and marched off with him following.

Andy took him to the Poseidon cabin, thankfully Jackson wasn't there.

"Hey Tyson, are you okay?" She asked softly

"I'm a monster," he replied, sniffling and looking down at his feet.

"What? No, Ty, you're different, you're not like the other cyclops, you're nice, you're kind. You care and you'd never hurt a fly." The daughter of Demeter persisted

He sniffled again.

"Hey, is something wrong?" If it's to do with Jackson I'm going to "Percy mad at me" Oh I am so gonna kill him.

"No Ty he isn't mad at you, he's just being Percy or he's going through something."

I've always wanted a brother, but he doesn't like me. You are good. You want to be my sister?"

"Ty I'd love to. I always wanted a brother. I mean I have the Stolls, but they're like my older brothers so you can be my younger brother, yeah?"

"Yeah!"

Tyson hugged the daughter of Demeter and she laughed at the suddenness before hugging back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy didn't comprehend what he had heard. He stood outside his cabin, about to walk in when he heard an angelic laugh and was surprised to see Tyson hugging Andromeda.

"W-what?"

Andromeda noticed him and growled "Jackson".

Tyson looked between them before saying, "Sissy not like brother?"

Percy stared at them in shock, Andromeda ruffled Tyson's hair before kissing his forehead and saying "Don't worry Ty, the feeling is mutual." She then turned to walk out but Percy grabbed her wrist, in response, she pulled away from him.

"Don't touch me" she hissed. He pulled back in surprise but still asked "Why are you with him? Why don't you hate him like everyone else?"

Andromeda glared at him and was about to shout at him but then a whimper came from Tyson, her eyes softened and went to comfort him.

Percy realised that Tyson had heard him and felt guilty.

As he watched, he was delighted that somebody actually liked Tyson but wasn't happy that it had to be Andromeda.