Episode: 01

----------------------------------------------------------------

Synopsis Chapter 1{One Shot}: Arthur returns to the past after gaining mysterious power and founds himself in the middle of the event when Xyrus Academy was being attacked.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Arthur Leywin's POV:_

Waking up, I found myself on my bed. Sylvie was sleeping beside me on the bed, totally curled up. I stood up from the bed and moved towards a mirror in my room to see myself.

The familiar structure of a 13-year-old boy appeared in my vision. The mirror reflected the same auburn coloured hair with blue eyes and white skin.

It was clear that I had travelled in the past. But I was still unsure of the current timeline. I made my way towards the window slowly. So that I don't wake up Sylvie.

I had already guarded my thoughts before they could travel to her mind.

Looking outside the window, at the sky and nodded. After viewing the night sky, it was clear that it was the time when Lucas attacked Xyrus academy.

I walked towards the sleeping Sylvie and pointed my fingers towards her. A green hue started to appear as it sent Sylvie to deep sleep.

"I am sorry, Sylvie, but it would be easy if I were the one who dealt with this matter. I promise that I will clear everything after I come back.

With that, I steeled my mind that it was the best course of action. Sylvie, currently, wasn't strong enough to fight the lances. Not wanting to take the risk, it was the best decision I could have made.

Moving outside the room, I made my way towards my sister's room. Opening the door, I found my sister fast asleep on her bed. I made sure to visit my mother and father to tell them that I was going to Xyrus academy. I made everything clear with them. I told them about the attack on the academy and that I had to go there.

My mother instantly rejected my decision and started to scold me. She told me how dangerous it was to go there when it was under attack.

"Mom, I know that you are worried about me getting injured, but I have to go. I am a mage, a student of Xyrus academy. I must help my friends."

I tried to convince my mother the best I could. I looked at my father, who had not said a word and was listening to me and then he opened his mouth.

"I think we should let him go."

My mother face turned into one of utter shock. She hadn't expected my father to allow me to go there.

"I will be fine, mom, don't worry!"I tried to reassure my mother the best I could and made my way to the door.

Exiting my parent's room, I walked out of the front door of Helstia mansion.

At the front door, I raised my hand and manifested a gate to the Xyrus academy. I looked back at the mansion once more and closed my eyes.

"I will be back after settling everything" With that, I entered the gate.

A sense of dizziness filled my mind as I entered the portal. I chuckled at the familiar sense of nausea. Even after gaining powers beyond anyone's imagination, I yet felt nausea and dizziness whenever I travelled through the portal.

Now I didn't need the Asurian body to sustain the use of aether.

With aether under my control, I was able to bypass that condition.