Albedo's Morning routine

Albedos log journal. 4/6, Tuesday 2058

Today was a.. stressful day to say the least. It started as a normal day but too much happened, it felt like a dream but I will ask if anyone remberes what happened tomorrow as it is late, and I must finish this report Timaus asked for.

Albedos pov:

Ugh.. what time is it? I hear a loud alarm going off, realising it is mine I just cover my ears with a pillow. 7:15 am. I'm not a morning person but I am trying to adapt to waking up early to suit the knights meeting times. Make it shut up, why is my alarm so loud.. I turned over and hit a button I'm assuming was the snooze button and make a attempt at a few more minutes of rest before I have to start the day. Slowly I drift back to sleep.

I woke up to what I assume is someone talking outside my door. I listened in and heard a conversation about the Tuesday meeting, acting grandmaster Jean insists we have a weekly meeting with every knight available. "Yes the meeting is happening, a few knights who said they were coming seem to be missing though." A feminine sounding voice, I'm assuming it is the librarian, Lisa. Lisa is a kind woman and is probably one of the few people in Mondstat who know more than the basics of alchemy, she's not genius at it but I have borrowed a few books from her library on alchemy. She is quite terrifying when she gets serious though. I have heard storied about her using her powers on drunkards as a joke, but if people don't return a book in time.. that's when things get rough.

"I hope they show up, some of them haven't been at the meetings in a while." A second voice spoke up, another feminine one. "Lisa, I'm just trying to keep everyone on top of things but some knights need to attend these meetings more often." I can confirm the voice from earlier was mrs Lisa. Assuming that it is the topic of meetings I'm assuming that this is the acting grandmaster speaking. She is a phenomenal knight and just wants the best for Mondstat. I appreciate her effort and that she cares for everyone in Mondstat, especially the knights. I ended up blocking out their conversation, as it wasn't my business, nor did it involve me.

I sat up in my bed, rubbing my eyes looking around the room, same as always. I should get ready and check what I'm doing today, I know I have to go see Sucrose and Timaus around lunch time to check on something Sucrose apparently did a few days ago. I turned and dangled my legs off the side of my bed, putting on my slippers and looking in the mirror. Oh my, my hair is such a mess, I thought to myself while brushing though it with my fingers. My hair usually behaved but today I suppose it wasent having it. I grabbed the hairbrush from my nightstand and continued to brush though my hair. What's the time? I looked over at my alarm clock. 8:24? I slept for another hour, surprising that no one came into my room to wake me before 8. A lot of the knights wake up before 7 to start their day early, I don't see a point. The day will still happen no matter if I wake up at 6 or 8.

((Thank you for reading the first part of this, this is my first time writing anything like this and Istg is technically for a friend but everyone can enjoy it!))

((613 words))