Albedo's Morning Routine - Who was that?

Albedo's log journal.

4/6 Tuesday 11:57

It's almost midnight, sadly. I've almost finished this report and I'll talk about this strange day some more, I suppose. This part isent that unusual, I do actually do this in a daily routine but it was a bit different today.

Albedo's pov:

I stood up from my bed, looking back in the mirror. My hair is looking better after I brushed it. I better get ready for the day then? I thought to myself as I sighed, I have a feeling about today. Not a good one, like the day will not end well. I grabbed my shirt, pants and jacket out of my closet and placed it on my bed. I'll go for a shower then get ready. The knights dorms all have a small personal bathroom, thankfully. So no one will see that I woke up late, a few of the knights see waking up past 8 am as a lazy person. Though I think otherwise.

No pov:

Albedo sluggishly walked to the en suite bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. The shower turned on as the noise of water hitting the floor filled up the room. (We are not watching this there's kids here :) ) after a few minutes of nothing but the shower noise a strange rattling came from the door, someone was trying to open the door, but alas it was locked. The rattling wasent loud enough for Abledo to hear as he was in the shower, but eventually a loud *click* was heard. The door had been unlocked from the outside?

Albedo's pov:

Huh? What was that? I thought to myslef as I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. Rapping it around my body. I walked over to the bathroom door and cracked open the door. "I'll be out in a minute." I said, just loud enough for whoever was on the other side of the door could hear me. There was a high picked giggle as I heard them run down the hallway. Hm, whoever it was they seem to just be annoying everyone.

I pulled open the door and stepped out into my dorm, drying my hair with a towel and picking up my clothes. Getting changed quickly. (Again not watching this is family friendly.) After putting on my socks I grabbed my shoes and slipping my feet into them.

'Should I find out who knocked on my door?' I thought to myself.

I'll figure it out later, for now I will just make a cup of coffee and try to find a few books Sucrose asked for. Most of them should be in the library, since she already has 2 and no one really looks in the alchemy section of the library. I stood up and grabbed two things, my sketchpad and the book I need to return to Lisa. It wasent due for another week, but I'm not risking forgetting to return it on time. I've heard stories of what has happened to a few poor citizens who forgot about their books. I fixed my messy hair as I walked out of my room, locking it behind me.

A/N: Hihi I've been kinda busy lately so this took a while, and it's kinda short. I'll try to get the next part out in 1-3 days!

No one's really reading this but yeah