The Lost Prince And Knight Of Avalor

Two young girls wake up with a startled gasp.

Both of them in class, but in different schools.

"You okay Sof?" James asked his step sister, Sofia, sitting next to him, she was one of the girls that just woke up.

"That was weird. It was like I just had a dream, but I was wide awake." Sofia replied.

"It's called daydreaming. I do it all the time." James said, then rested his head on his palm, probably to start daydreaming.

Sofia was about to say something, but then Flora - and yes I mean the fairy from Sleeping Beauty - flew over the class.

"Children, as I was saying, I hope you all have a wonderful summer. Class is dismissed!" She said.

The school bell rings, and all the Princes and Princesses rush out the front door, excited to go home for the break.

Amber, Sofia's stepsister, sees off her friend, Princess Hildegard.

"We'll have tea when I get back, Hilde. Have your steward write my steward."

Amber walks over to her siblings.

"Oh! I can't wait to see where Daddy is taking us for our summer trip! Come on, Sofia!"

She and James walk forward, Sofia falling behind.

"Yeah, we'd better get home." Then she said to herself. "And I need to tell Nella about this. And we'd better get to the Secret Library."

JUNIOR KNIGHTS ACADEMY

A black girl holds her amulet, which was currently glowing blue, in her hands.

"I wonder if Sofia saw what I saw."

"Hey Nella!"

Nella turned to see her fellow squire, Theo, walk up to her.

"So where are you going for this summer?" Theo asked walking beside the girl.

Nella ran a hand through her curly black hair. 

"I don't really know. It depends on where King Roland wants to take Sofia and her siblings."

"You'll write to me about it right?"

"Of course. As long as you write to me too."

"You know I will." Theo walked to his carriage. "I better get going. See you Nella." He waved.

"Yeah see you Theo. And I better get to the secret library."

Nella said, still holding her amulet.

ENCHANCIA ROYAL CASTLE

The King Roland and Queen Miranda, stood on a huge map trying to figure out where they would take their children for their summer vacation.

"The kids will be here any minute, Miranda." Roland said to his wife.

"We have to figure out where we're taking them."

THE ROYAL COURTYARD

Sofia rushed down from her carriage, up the stairs to meet her best friend.

"Nella!"

"Sofia!" The two girls hugged, and then started talking over each other.

"Did you?"

"A vision."

"My amulet."

"It glowed."

"Another story."