chapter 13

*semi edited

~~~Emma's pov~~~

finished curling my hair and now it's time to put on my dress.

When I pictured this day in my head I thought I'd be getting ready with my friends, having my mom stunned at how beautiful I looked, and having my dad tell us it was time and when he sees me he'd tear up, but unfortunately that's not how life goes.

Instead I'm getting ready to watch the guy I love, get married to the woman he loves.

Luckily I'll have Addie and my family to fall back on during this disaster.

After zipping up my dress I put on my heels. My mom told me I couldn't wear a black dress, since this wasn't a funeral even though it felt like one, so I settled on the next best thing which was a navy blue dress.

Once I finished getting ready I left for the church. Luckily the hotel we're staying at is close to it. I told my parents I'd take my own Uber in case I couldn't handle it and had to leave.

When I got to the church it was packed. Apparently Tracy's family is huge.

I went inside and took my seat next to Addie.

"Hey babe, how you doing?" She hugged me.

"As good as I can be" I shrugged.

After a few minutes my family came in, taking their seats next to me.

Pretty soon it was time and that's when my heart dropped.

Hunter walked down with his mom and dad in a navy suit with a light pink bow tie, looking so handsome.

He gets to the front and gives his mom a kiss on the cheek and his dad a hug and they come and take their seats by Addie, but not before Sarah giving me a sad smile.

Hunter turns around and looks at everyone and when he sees me he smiled and I smiled back giving him a thumbs up.

As we're waiting for the wedding to start I day dream about all the time I ever thought about a future with him.

~~~Flashback~~~

Today is Mommy and Daddy's wedding and I'm so excited for it. Mommy said it's like a giant party and there's going to be cake!

When it's time for the wedding to start, I stand in line in front of mommy waiting to walk into the aisle. I'm really nervous about walking in front of all those people.

We're still waiting when I see Mr. T bringing Hunter over.

Hunter is my best friend along with his sister, but I'm closer with Hunter. Shh don't tell Addie.

"Hi Emma, you look really pretty" He said with a big smile.

"Thank you hunter, you look good too."

"Thanks except for these things making me itchy" He said playing with his suspenders.

Everybody starts moving and I start getting more scared, I start to tear up until Hunter notices.

"What wrong Emma?" He asked.

"I'm nervous about walking in front of everyone."

"You can hold my hand when you get scared" He said.

"Really?"