Chapter 1

Ranboo and Tommy were at the Biginit cafe. Ranboo was working with the flowers and Tommy was taking people's orders and making them. Tubbo caught a cold last minute and had to stay home so Tommy was stuck doing both his and Tubbo's jobs.

"Hey Tommy, I need a hand. I'm finished with my work so I need something to do" Ranboo said. "Yes please, that would help a lot thanks big man!" Tommy said smiling

"Oh my goodness I never thought I would live to see the day Tommy was polite" Ranboo said as he started to make an order. "fuck off ranboob I'm always polite!"

The two talked about anything and everything for the next couple of hours until it was finally time to close. They swept and mopped the floors, wiped the counters, and refilled any containers that were empty. After all that they finally started to head home.

"Do we have to tonight? I'm tired!" Tommy asked, dragging out the d in tired.
"yep we need to go back and make sure l'manburg gets blown up."
"But ranboob we already traveled last night and the night before that we need a break!"
"Tommy, it's just one more time before we get a break, don't worry."
"You said that last time!"
"True but I promise this is the last time!"
"Fine but if you try and get me to go tomorrow I'm not going"

By the time they were done discussing the details on the new mission they were home. They walked into their apartment and found a note laying on the island. The note said sorry I had to go out to do something I'll be back in an hour or so -Tubbo

This gave them time to get ready to travel without having to worry about Tubbo finding out. Tommy quickly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down how they were going out and just stopped by to grab some stuff and that they would be back in the morning.

Tommy grabbed his journal and pen while Ranboo grabbed the watch they used to time travel with. Tommy and Ranboo made the watch so that depending on the time you set it to that's the time you go to. (It's kinda confusing but just go with it)

Ranboo set the clock at 7:35 PM to travel to 1935 when l'manburg first blew up. Tommy Went into the button room (I think that's what it's called I'm not completely sure) and waited for Wilbur to push the button that would blow up l'manburg. When Tommy saw Wilbur hesitate he went up behind him and whispered "push the button Wilbur." Before Wilbur could turn his head Tommy took Wilburs hand and used it to push the button.

Tommy quickly used one of his Gadgets to go invisible and ran out of the button room to Ranboo. He turned off his gadget and Ranboo quickly set the clock back to the present time.

Once they were back it was still night time and Tubbo still wasn't home so they threw away the note.  Ranboo went to take a shower while Tommy went and sat in the bed he and tubbo shared. He pulled out his journal and did what he always did after a mission he wrote.

Journal entry #137
1935 the day that l'manburg first blew up. The traitor  Wilbur soot blew it up and it is a major part of history it must happen. So we had to go back and give him a little nudge to make it happen. Ranboo is starting to lose some memories of what happened on our missions and how to use the watch. I don't think this is a good idea anymore but we've  come too far and now we can't go back. We must keep time traveling changing to the past to keep the present safe.

Word count: 652