I Spent an Hour Writing This.

Anything in [brackets] is just a theory~! (A GAME THEORY-)

 Anything with *asterisks* around it means it's a little note from me! :)

Warning~! Contains mention of murder and death! 

*WE DO NOT VICTIMIZE WILLIAM IN THIS HOUSE. IF YOU VICTIMIZE HIM, GET OUT! >:(* 

*Michael can be victimized, but not from 1983 or before then. * 

   The entire dilemma begins in 1983. Before we get into that, however, I feel as though I should explain the family! The father is William Afton and his wife [most likely ex-wife] is never seen. [It is thought that he is in love with Henry Emily.] The oldest is Foxybro, who people do not believe is Michael from SL, because the skin tones are different. In fact, the skin tones are only different in the main part of the FNaF 4 minigame and SL minigame, the other parts of the FNaF4 minigame he is, in fact, the same shade of white as in SL. [The next oldest is CC (which stands for Crying Child), [known as Chris or Evan], who is the one tormented by Foxybro and the other masks. Finally, the youngest is Elizabeth, who doesn't have much about her other than something we'll talk about later.] 

   [People believe that Mrs. Afton died in a car crash or was killed by William, however I believe [she died in childbirth]. [She likely possesses Ballora.]] 

   Now, we'll get to CC's birthday party! Specifically, the one in 1983. Michael and his friends think it would be funny to pull a "harmless" prank on CC by putting him in Fredbears mouth. As noted earlier, CC stands for 'Crying Child.' The reasoning for this is he has been tormented to the point of depression and constantly cries. The springlocks in the suits are set off by water, therefore meaning CC's tears set off the springlocks in Fredbears jaw, thereby crushing his head and killing him. He hadn't died immediately, he went into a five-day coma instead, having to relive his death on the final day, the torture he went through the days before, and having to deal with the nightmare animatronics. He went on to possess Golden Freddy. 

   The next death is Elizabeth, who kept begging William to let her see Circus Baby. He had kept refusing, as the animatronics in Sister Location were made to kill children. She eventually got away from his sight and made her way to CB, who lured her in with ice cream and grabbed her. She did not die from this, instead she died from the scooper when they tried to get her out. She went on to possess the very thing that killed her. 

   After these two deaths, [it's believed that William went crazy with sadness and wanted others to feel how he felt.] He used the Spring Bonnie suit to lure 5 children backstage to kill them. They were all stuffed into the animatronic suits. Susie went on to possess Chica, who always has her mouth open due to the fact Susie was the loudest. Jeremy went on to possess Bonnie, although I cannot remember what causation he made (likely he fought back due to Bonnie moving before the rest). Gabriel went on to possess Freddy, once again I can't remember the causation. Fritz went on to possess Foxy, who runs the fastest, and is the only animatronic that can canonically run, since Fritz was the one who tried to run away. Cassidy was the last one to die, and she went on to possess Golden Freddy. She was likely the smartest of the five and is also the most vengeful. Other than these five, William also killed Charlotte Emily, his best friend's daughter. She was locked out of the pizzeria by her 'friends' and was found by Security Puppet, who gave her a "second chance of life" by making her possess The Marionette. She was also the one to give "life" to the other five.William died from springlocks, as he went to free the souls from the animatronics. They saw it as a chance for revenge and scared him into hiding in the very suit he killed them in, before making sure the springlocks went off. *He very well deserved this. Yes, he went to free them, but he still took their lives away when they were still young. * 

   Michael was the last to die, in fact being alive for likely 20-30 years prior. He worked at every location, as well as his dying place, Sister Location, where his sister [and mother] reside. He worked everywhere to free the animatronics, including his sister. He had gotten scooped on the fifth night of Sister Location however and didn't complete his task before dying. He was used as a skinsuit by the unfinished animatronic Ennard, who likely had remnant on his wires, leading to Michael being undead, therefore being able to complete his tasks. To do so, he had to start his very own pizzeria with Henry. His father and sister became scrap animatronics, and tried to kill him at night.

   This pizzeria was in the game called "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator" and has only four things I will talk about. The scrap animatronics are, well, scraps of previous animatronics, including William (Springtrap --> Scraptrap), Elizabeth (Circus Baby --> Scrap Baby), Ennard (Molten Freddy), and one I will mention later. Next is Security Puppet, who was mentioned earlier as the one who saved Charlie (Charlotte) by going outside and sacrificing itself. Lefty is the final thing I will talk about. It may seem random, but you should also note in the game Lefty is $5 despite being a rather high tech animatronic. The reasoningis because Lefty is the animatronic who 'captured the puppet.' If you don't know what this means, it means Lefty is Charlie, and is the final scrap animatronic, as well as having the highest risk points in the game. Finally, Scraptraps voiceline, "I always come back." He wasn't exactly lying, as by the end of the franchise he has six different identities. William Afton, Dave Miller, Springtrap, Scraptrap, Glitchtrap, and Burntrap. 

   Only a few more games to talk about! Whoo! Anyways, next I'll talk about Ultimate Custom Night, or UCN for short. After completing the original 5 nights and the 6th night in the four previous games, you'll unlock a mode called 'Custom Night' which lets you change the animatronics difficulty. *Once completing that night, you'll get fired for tampering with the animatronics which I think is hilarious. * UCN is basically all of those games custom nights mixed into one, with a few missing animatronics. UCN was made as a hell by Cassidy, specifically for William. In this game, we get more information on the deaths of the kids and more animatronics, as well as three characters being introduced in this game. We learn that Susie was the first to die, and that Charlie is also one of the most vengeful, likely due to the fact William was someone she found trustworthy. She is also found to be the 'protector' ofthe rest. 

   This is going to be pretty short, but we'll talk about Help Wanted now. This game introduced one new character, Glitchtrap, also known as VRabbit. He is basically just a manipulative, controlling (literally) glitch. 

   Okay, I'm tired of this already... but we're on to the final game of the franchise! Security Breach, in which all characters, minus one, are brand new. This includes a new playable character, [who's thought of as 10 years old [*however I believe he was 5-7*]], the Bots, the Glamrock animatronics, Vanessa, Vanny, the Daycare Attendants, and Burntrap. First, we'll talk about Burntrap, who is just Springtrap after being burnt twice. Next Vanessa and Vanny, who are the same person. Vanny is another bunny suit *Scott must really like rabbits, huh...* as well as another killer. She is Vanessa, the nightguard, being controlled by Glitchtrap. Next are the Glamrocks, Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Montgomery Gator, and Roxanne Wolf. Glamrock Freddy is the only animatronic other than Sun who helps Gregory escape the Pizzaplex. The others, except for Moon, are being controlled by Vanny supposedly. Sundrop and Moondrop are the Daycare Attendants and are the same person. Moondrop makes the kids sleep, whether it be for a night or forever, while Sun is quite the opposite, however being the nicer of the two. Finally, the theories for this game, which are rather wholesome. [It's believed that Michael possesses Glamrock Freddy since he didn't try to attack Gregory. It's also believed that Gregory and Vanessa are robots and are possessed by CC and Elizabeth.] 

   Okay, the last paragraph. Random stuff from the books. Elizabeth ran away with William to become a murderer. In a bunny suit *I guess it runs in the family...*. Cassidy in the games is a girl, however in the books is a guy. Confusing. In the books, Charlie killed William in self-defense *WE SUPPORT CHARLIE VICTIMIZING, SHE DIDNT DESERVE HER DEATH :(*.