Shrek x Phil Swift x Reader

"S-Shrek! This isn't what it looks like! You yelled, seeing your lover emerge from the closet, as you had Phil Swift pinning you down against the couch. "Phil was...just leaving..." You said quietly, trailing off as your eyes wandered down Shrek's voluptuous frame. When your eyes stopped on one particular place, that was when you realised he wasn't even angry. Not at you, not even at Phil Swift. In fact, Shrek wasn't wearing pants...

And he was rock hard.

"So I see ya' havin' fun without me, huh?" The green ogre growled.

"I-I'm sorry, Shrek, I-" You looked to Phil Swift, who kept his eyes locked on Shrek's member, and he sported a mischievous smile. One that Shrek seemed to notice.

He walked closer, his cock having the slightest bounce with each step he took. It only added to your ever approaching arousal. Shrek got on the couch, and kneeling on both of his knees, facing Phil, hanging his huge balls over your face. He held his member in one hand, gently stroking it, as if teasing you. You could see his tip glistening with precum, tinted with his signature swampy-green colour.

"Why does Phil get to be the only one havin' fun in my swamp?" He growled again. A knowing smile creeped its way on his face. He knew what that nickname did to you.

A shiver ran down your back, and you felt Phil lift himself from the couch, and stood next to Shrek, his hard and thick member right next to him, brushing up against him. The combined musk of the two was intoxicating. You moved both of your hands to the base of each of them, and stroked their shafts gently, licking the tips free of Phil and Shrek's precum. You savoured the taste of them, almost going wild from the taste alone. You gave both the same amount of attention, taking each head in your mouth, swirling your tongue wildly, but gently.

Phil grabbed your hair, tangling his fingers through each strand, gripping with the certified strength of flex tape. He pulled your head off his cock, and smirked.

"Why don't we take this into the bedroom?"

_________________________

Shrek pinned you down on the bed on your back, wasting no time and ripping your pants off, and thrusting his rock hard shaft into your asshole. He gave his signature roar, and you almost mimicked it, crying out in pleasure. The flex-tape lord's cock was above your face, and you frantically licked the underside, and fondled his balls in the process. You could hear the smacking of Shrek's hips against you with every thrust, and the moans of the two above you as they kissed each other passionately.

Each thrust brought you closer to the edge, but you tried to focus more on giving Phil and Shrek their pleasure. The green ogre grunted, and sped up, you could tell he was close. You wrapped your legs around his hips, bringing him deeper, and he thrusted harder and deeper. Phil began to stroke his shaft violently, moaning desperately.

Your hips bucked violently as you were brought closer to the edge, and with one last thrust, Shrek yelled out as he came inside of you.

"I'm an all-star!" He cried, pulling out quickly to release the last of his semen all over you.

At the same time, Phil came violently as well, coating you in his sticky, flex seal cum.

You relished the feeling of warmth their seed provided, spreading it all over your chest, the smell of onions and flex seal filled your nose. It was euphoric.

But it turned out it was all a dream because you fell asleep watching Shrek and a Flex Seal commercial played before it. Maybe you should go to therapy.