|| 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄 ||

𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

 I wake up in my bed rubbing my eyes.

 I think I was having a deep sleep, like usual. "Why do I keep doing this?" I ask myself.

I stand up from my bed and I put on my clothes and armor then grab my sword and walk to the kichen to Pure Vanilla (aka my father) sitting at the dinner talking talking to the rest of the ancients. Including mom.

"Dear father.. What time is it?" I ask. 

"7:34 AM." Pure Vanilla responds. 

"thank you.."

(hc: PV is madeleine, custard, and rogue fort cookies father along with White Lily being his wife)

I now leave the house, I was needed for fighting some cake hounds, like usual. Luckily, I've got my sword in hand along with some armor. I'll be completely fine!

|| 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 ||

"that's all of them!" I exclaim. "Victory! The Divine has made me succeed once again!"

suddenly I feel a rain drop, then two,  then even more. Then out of nowhere, rain began to pour on the ground from the sky. Yeesh, not so lucky now. I then begin running back to the village with my sword in hand and still have my stuff.

Then, without thinking, I run into a house and shut the door. I catch my breath in relief that I'm getting any more wet. I thought I was gonna-

"Ahem."

𝙀𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I glare at the man who was at my door catching his breath. He was dripping on the floor and had his sword and armor on still. "Knight commander?"

I roll my eyes. "What must you be doing in my house?"

"Ah.. I'm super sorry, fellow citizen." He scratches the back of his head, clearly embarrassed. "I never meant to enter.. Its just.."

He stops for a second, he sighs. "It was raining out there when I came in."

"I can see that." I responded.

"Your dripping all over my floor so."

"I guess I'll help.." I then go over to the bathroom to grab a towel, then come back and give it to the knight, who was in need for it. "Ah thank y-"

"Espresso Cookie." I interrupt, introducing myself.

"Ah."

"I know you, your one of those coffee magic professors." He responds kindly. 

He knows who I am? Huh, what a coincidence. I guess I am known a lot for my coffee magic.  Latte was right.

"Please, let me introduce myself now."

"I know who you are already, Madeleine." I say.

"Your that annoying knight commander that was hired to protect the whole kingdom.."

"and your a light magic user..." I scoff in disgust.

"Thats me!" Madeleine brags, he seemed like he was teasing me for saying that. Although there is no point in pointing it out anyway.

After 2 hours of hanging out, I look out the window to see that all rain clouds have went away.

"The rain has now stopped. You're free to leave now." I show him the door.

"Ah. Finally!" He says. "I thank you for your help Professor Espresso Cookie." He bows to me.

"It is no worries, Knight Commander."

"Oh yeah and, you dont need to call me that!" He says, before leaving.

"Farewell!"

He leaves my home.

suddenly, I feel something in me.

It was something unusual.

is my heart... beating?

It's beating really fast...

What is this?

But...

It feels... great..

Did he awaken something in me?

do I need to keep this going?

I must...

It feels too good...

I mustn't refuse this..

|| Word Count: 591||