|| 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑𝙄 ||

𝗘𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was sitting under my favorite spot under the tree studying more of the substance of coffee magic.

There was going to be a test soon in science of it, and I didn't want to miss it all because of recess.

I look up and gaze at the sight of other children, they were all running around the playground, doing what I'm supposed to be doing.

It seems like I was the only one sitting down by this tree, studying and not playing.

Suddenly, I feel a presence behind me.

Oh jeez, don't tell me it's-

"SUPRISE ATTACK!" A nosey girl yelled pulling my hair.

"GAH!"

I turn around to then see latte laughing at my reaction, aka me screaming.

"Yes! I got you that time!" She cheerfully says.

"I told you not to do that, yknow." I say, grumpily.

"It was the perfect moment, plus, you got startled!"

"Anyway, watcha reading, nerd?" Latte then teases.

"I'm not reading anything special."

"Oh, studying again." Latte frowned.

"I feel like you should take more breaks, yknow ess."

"That was never intended on my schedule and you know that." I respond. "Atleast I actually care about MY education unlike our other classmates."

"Well you should!" She says. "It'd be bad if you get ill from overworking."

"Besides, you stayed up all night for 2 days for this test about coffee magic anyway, so isn't that enough studying for you?"

"And since when was there a limit of when I can work or not?"

Latte sighs. "Your no fun sometimes, ess.."

Suddenly, we hear a whistle from one of the teachers.

"Great, you wasted my time for studying." I roll my eyes.

"Well sorry for wasting your time, your highness-" Latte says, a bit bossy.

"C'mon Ess, let's just go inside."

"M'kay.." I say, still annoyed.

|| 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 ||

I glare at the tombstone of my good friend.

Y'know, is this what grief feels like?

I shouldn't really be experiencing it right now, because I was the one who killed her.

For me and my love, of course.

I did it because I would do anything to spend one moment alone with Madeleine cookie.

But,

Why do I still feel this grief for this moment?

It seems that I'll never know this answer to this question.

After awhile of just gazing at the gravestone of my own best friend, I walk away coldly without speaking.

|| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆 ||

I was in my house thinking to myself for a bit.

You know, I feel like I've been losing my calm nowadays.

It happens however, usually when I'm stalking, I can become manic and maybe even kill other people..

What's weirder is that... my heart beats way faster than it usually does.

It also beats fast when I'm around only Madeleine cookie but, this is different that it usually does.

It feels like it's going to explode at any second.

Am I sick? Is this normal for me?

Will other cookies think that this is unnatural? I don't want to find out.

They would ALL suspect me more of committing 1st degree murder. I can't let that happen.

They'd think I'm sick, I'm cold, I'm a BITCH..

I'M INSANE, I'M CRAZY, I'M A MANIAC, I'M A NUT JOB...

Madeleine would hate me.

And never forgive me again.

And it'd be ALL my fault...

Nobody else.

Not Madeleine.

Not Latte.

ME.

Word Count: 569