|| 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙄𝙄 ||

𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Hm, something doesn't feel right. It feels... Weird to be honest.

When I'm talking to people, I always have this weird feeling. As if I were sick to my stomach or something. I told my father, but he just said it's best to ignore it. Very inspiring words, father.

I try shrugging it off, as if my father was right, maybe I'm just feeling a little off or should nap.

But, this feeling kept on going, and I don't get it at all.

I thought maybe stopping by Espresso's lab for a bit. That might make me feel more safe and better, because I can trust him!

I take a walk over to Espresso's lab and eagerly want to check on him to see if he's doing okay. I even know he's been not sleeping a lot lately either...

When I arrive, I knock on his door.

He opens it up and smiles when he sees me.

"Hey Espresso!" I kindly greeted.

"Ah.. Greetings."

"What must you need for me?" He responds.

"I just wanted to try checking on you, I want to make sure your happy and all because of you overworking yourself."

"Anyway, May I come in?" I ask.

Espresso suddenly looks even happier. "Of course.. J-Just.. Don't touch anything, okay?"

𝙀𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

My my.. A-Am I dreaming? HIM in MY LAB?!

My my, this is so exciting! Even if he breaks something, IT'LL BE SO WORTH IT HAVING HIS FINGER PRINTS ON IT! I giggle to myself.

WAIT! I should make him some soup! That will definetly satisfy him!

"I think I'm gonna make you something, you might be starving." I blurt out.

"Okay, Sure!"

I quickly head to the kitchen eagerly and started making the soup.

𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

It took Espresso about 32 minutes to make the soup for me, but I was able to wait that long thankfully. I obviously didn't want to rush him though.

"It's done!" He says happily as he wipes his forehead.

He places the bowl on the table, it was a warm liquid with a combination of a little bit of syrup and coffee, looked good.

"Go ahead, eat it! Eat my soup!" He says excitedly, sort of giggling.

"shouldn't I wait for it to cool-"

"The faster you eat it, the less hungry you'll get later!" He interrupts, I felt a little uncomfortable.

Without further ado though, I grab my spoon and take a portion and plop it in my mouth.

I smiled. "Hey! This is actually good, Espresso!"

"Really? You like it?"

"Of course I do!" I reply.

"Thanks, I didn't think I was that good at making soup, my best friend latte sometimes insulted that I should put milk in my soup."

"Which milk would just ruin it all, right?" He says, crossing his arms.

"I mean, you can put it in too, that does sound good." I reply.

"No! That would make it taste terrible! And out of all the things, why..."

"MILK?!"

I chuckle at his stubborn self. "Calm down Espresso."

"It's just an opinion. Plus, this soup is already amazing."

"Thank you."

After a few minutes of talking, I say goodbye and head out.

|| 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮. ||

𝙀𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Ah.. I was so happy about him visiting my lab, he just makes me so excited. My heart was satisfied.

That wasn't even enough though, I HAD to stalk him too, my heart couldn't just get enough of him at all.

I flee the house and try finding where he is.

I found him and stare at him from a distance, he's so handsome.

Wait a second...

Is that... LATTE?!

My own best friend... Talking to... HIM?!

But.. DOSEN'T SHE KNOW I HAVE A BURNING CRUSH ON HIM?!

That... BITCH!

my heart shatters, every day I spent with her, I trusted her, she was a true friend to me, every time I spent my TIME with her..

IS THIS HOW I'M REPAYED?!

This can't be true...

That man is more important to me and she KNOWS that...

no....

I need to protect him from her! NOW!

I need to... Take her away from him.. FOREVER!

The anger burns my skin as I glare at latte.

I take a quick picture, print it out, and at home, I pinned it on my wall.

I took a good look at the picture for a few seconds to focus on Madeleine's face.

"Don't worry, my love..."

"I'LL HELP YOU WITH GET RID OF HER!"

Word Count: 753

im never rewriting this. || 𝙔𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙀𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤 𝘼𝙐 ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara