Chapter 2: Wow

Pregnant. Me. Those were the only 2 words I could think of. Why. Why me? I had sex, ONE time and this happened. I know it was wrong but, it wasn't my fault. We were WAY to caught up in the moment. Jack Sanders. Why, the most popular guy. I have friends, but I'm not popular. Would I transfer schools? No, I couldn't leave behind my two BFF's, Rebecca and Kat! I had to tell him. But not now. I'll tell Rebecca and Kat first. I picked up my phone and brought up Skype and skyped Rebecca and Kat. Once both of there faces were on the screen, all I had to do is show them the pregnancy test. "I'm so sorry. What are you going to do with the baby?" Becca asked. "Keep it. I know that much." I replied. "Who's the father? Oh, it's jack's isn't it?"Kat concluded. I simply nodded. Right then I stated bawling and babbling," what and I going to tell my parents? They-they... I can't imagine what they would do. Probably kick me out." Both Kat and Becca tried to comfort me but it was no use. I said I was going to bed, seeing as it was 10 pm. I rolled into bed and sighed. Tomorrow I would tell Jack and my parents.
-----------------------------------------
A/N: omg! 2nd chapter! Just btw, I know it isn't Friday but I was bored. And, shout out to my friend Savannah (PurpleTwurtle ) and Rachel. They are the characters Rebecca and Kat. Byeeee!!!
~Mia/Bob