Moving in With My Best Friend

After I was packed I showed up at my best friend, Rebecca's house. She opened the door and stared at my suitcases and boxes and quickly dragged me in and guided me into the guest bedroom. (A/N: I am writing this when I'm sleep deprived so, bear with me.) I dropped everything on the floor and spilled out the whole story from Jack saying he'd be there for me and my parents kicking me out. Rebecca listened intently and seemed to take in every detail. She was silent for like 5 minutes. When she finally said, "Just stay here in till you get a place. I bet your parents were just attacked and shocked by the idea of their sweet innocent daughter getting pregnant. I promise you I'll be here for you always, no matter what happens." After I heard that I felt very emotional,(Stupid pregnancy horomones.), and hugged her and whispered 'thank you' about a billion times. Even though my parents weren't here for me, I had so many others like, Rebecca and Kat and my amazing first-person, boyfriend? Wait, WHAT are we, me and Jack????

A/N: Heyyy! Sorry these chapters are kinda short! They'll get longer as time goes by! Oh, and... HAPPY FRIDAY!!! You guys rock, whoever is reading this. Well, byeeeee!!!

~Mia

(Ps, put my BFF, PurpleTwurtle's YouTube video in the media!!! <3)