Meeting again

Hia Zee...

I choked on my saliva. Cough cough .. I let go of Prae and stare at her.

"I understand P' don't worry. You can cry it out too."

I shake my head. "Prae can we go somewhere else? Right now." I start panicking.

Why of all the restaurants in Bangkok he had to be here too?! AND with HER....

She starts wiping her snot and tears and looks at me in confusion. "What's wrong P'? BREATHE".

"He's here Prae. I can't see him. It hurts. Please let's go somewhere else. I know a place." I'm ready to bawl in front of her. But I'm trying to be strong, just until we get away from here.

She looks at me surprised by the way I'm acting. Her eyes scanning the place to see who and how HE looks like. Before she could turn around, I stop her. "Let's go naa? My mom knows the owner of this place, I'll have her pay for the food." I say as I drag her out of the place.

I felt suffocated as we get out of the restaurant. Prae hailed a taxi and we both got on.

My mind was going through a lot of scenarios of how that meeting could've gone. I shouldn't have panicked.

"Where to ma'am, sir?" asked the taxi driver.

Why did I rush out of there like I did something wrong?

"P."

Ugh, why why why?????

"P!."

I look up to see Prae with a worried expression on her face.

"Yes Prae?"

"I've been calling you for the last 5 minutes. Where are we going?"

I look towards the taxi driver; he hasn't moved since we got on.

I wai, "Sorry sir. GEMINI Club please."

"P' are you okay? And we're really going to a club right now? I look like a mess!" She starts pointing at her face.

I start to feel at ease as we get further away from the restaurant.

"I'm fine Prae, I always go to this club to perform and to relieve stress. You look fine. I'm amazed at how your make up did not smudge through all that crying." I teased her a little.

She hits my arm, "P! Hahaha, you perform in a club? What do you do?"

I smile, "You'll see when we get there."

The drive to the club was quiet. Prae understood I needed some thinking time, so she let me be and stopped talking for the rest of the drive.

They left the restaurant not knowing someone was tailing right behind them.

AT THE CLUB

The place was crowded as ever. GEMINI was in competition with PENTAGON. Although it's a small club compared to Pentagon people loved the ambiance of the place.

I tell Prae to sit down on one of the tables as I look around the place. I spot the owner P' Jay and wave at him.

"Whoa Nu, you didn't tell me you'd be coming by tonight." P' Jay says while he hugs me.

"I know I came unannounced, but let me play a set? I need this."

"Stressed out again huh? Alright. I'll have them set up for your turn." He says as he walks away calling one of the workers.