𝟏𝟔

𝟮 𝟭/𝟮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝟮 𝟭/𝟮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

𝟱 𝗔𝗠

Ahhh, finally for the first time in a while. I'm at peace. These past two weeks have been a roller coaster of emotions. My Dad and the whole family have reunited after so many years apart. It's truly a dream come true to be able to hug my Dad after so many years.

Elijah and I are getting ready to go on vacation to Cancún since I was promised a getaway after the ambush. It's currently 10 AM and we are about to leave for the airport. Elijah is getting the last of his things. "Amor, do you have your things?" I look at Elijah while he stuffs the last of his things into the suitcase. "I'm ready!" Elijah says as he rolls his suitcase up to me and grabs my suitcase. "You realize I can roll my stuff, right?" I say as we walk out of my bedroom. "I know you can but, you should never have to do anything since I'm around now." Elijah looks back at me and winks. I giggle at him, watching him struggle a bit with 2 big suitcases.

And we're off to Neverland...

_______________________

She was like a drug

A drug that always had me running back to her

A drug that no matter what I did

My mind was always still on her

And I loved it

My hands scribble the quote into a small notebook that the private airline gave to me. I'm comfortably sitting on the airplane chair with a sleeping Milana on my chest. Her brown hair covered the remainder of my chest and her sleeping pouting face had made its grand entrance. My arm is snaked around her waist tightly so that she wouldn't fall off me.