"I watched."

Tommy doesn’t like Dream.

He keeps asking him invasive questions that he doesn’t want to answer.

“How did they find you?”

“Why did they bring you home with them?”

“How does Prince Technoblade act in private?”

“How many crowns and jewels does King Phil have in his office?”

“Where does Prince Technoblade keep his gold?”

“Have you ever made any of them cry?”

“Have you ever made any of them mad or upset?”

“What did your room look like?”

“What do the dungeons look like?”

“Do you think it would be hard to scrub blood out of their floors?”

“Have you made any friends?  What are their names?”

“What does the throne room look like?”

“How easy do you think it would be to break in?”

“What did you eat while you were there?  Did they starve you?”

“Can you hold your own in a fight?”

“What are your thoughts on war?”

There was no way Dream wasn’t aware of what happened to his parents, so him saying that to Tommy makes his heart drop to his stomach and his eyes start to water.

Dream doesn’t make Tommy feel comfortable, but he has nowhere else to go.

Dream feeds him food that leaves him sleepy and his eyelids heavy.

He often wakes with bruises he doesn’t remember getting, they burn when he presses down on them.

Dream keeps referring to himself as Tommy’s friend.

Dream isn’t Tommy’s friend.

Tommy doesn’t have any friends.

Tubbo wanted to be his friend but he probably fucked that up with what he said.

Techno and Wilbur for sure aren’t his friends, and Phil isn’t even an option.

Dream has locked Tommy in a room with no furniture other than a creaky bed with a moldy mattress.

There are faint stains of blood on the cracked and decaying floorboards, looking as if a murder took place on the very floor Tommy often chose over the bed.

Dream doesn't open up about himself to Tommy.

Tommy is forced to open up about everything to the man but when he asks about who Dream exactly is, he's ignored.

Dream says he's a child, too immature for who he is and what his backstory is.

Tommy finds books hidden under a loose floorboard in his second temporary room.

Dream's voice is scrawled out on the front of all of them, followed by a confidently written warning that promises blood.

Tommy's never been one to listen to warnings.

He opens the first leather bound book he pulled out of the floor.

On the pages, written in ink that must've been fresh at the time but has since aged like spiked wine, lies Dream's life story.

His friends, his family, every object in his possession and how he got it.

One object in particular piques Tommy's easily piqued interest.