Chapter One

My name is Jewel. I am 16 and i hate my mom. she's so mean!! She didn't buy me the Beatles tickets i wanted because apparently Jon lemon is dead??? How is their music remastered in 2010 then mom?

Anyway today is the first day of school, 25th december 2012. Ugh many girls will have their one direction lunchboxes and bags, i hate one direction. You see i'm not like them, those other girls, i play sports like basketball. basketball is my life, i'm a goalkeeper. Back to my room, i wake up to the sound of my alarm which i slam and then i sit up and then i stretch my arms and then i rubb my eyes and then i get up. I look at myself i'm the mirror as i look I hear my mom call to me, "Jewel get your fat ass down here you ungrateful poohead "
My mom is so mean!!! See

As i look in the mirror i see all my insecurities, all the things boys don't like. My long blonde hair thag goes down to my hips and my long eyelashes, they always get in the way ugh. and my blue eyes!!  they're so ugly. my mom calls me again ," JEWEL GET DOWN HERE BEFORE I PUT PICKLE JUICE IN YOUR HAIR"

Sigh.

I walk down the stairs in my pajamas, grey shorts and my summer camp t-shirt. As i walk i hear voices, which is weird because my dad had a curse out on him by. witch and had to leave, and my brother ate a tidepod and is in a coma.

I walk in the kitchen to see one direction sat at my dining table. My mom is flirting with Niall but Zayn is making heart eyes at her. My moms name is Gigi Hadid btw.

"What is going on??!!?"
I say

"I'm selling you to these boys " my mom tells me

"but i hate one direction"

harry looks at me with sad eyes " bit harsh luv" he says inna british accent, the accent is dreamy to normal girls maybe but i'm built different

"BARK BARK GRRR BARK GRRR" i say to him

"grrr" harry growls quietly

wait what. is he a wolf, like me?

harry stands up abbruhptingly, " I AM GOING TO THE BATHROOM"

he grabs me by my sleeves, and drags me with him

"they can't know, they can't know i'm a werewolf, i knew you were one too thoug that's why we came here to buy you. i sniffed you from england. this means we are soulmates"

i was shocked for a minute that he was a werewolf like me, but quickly i remembered that what makes you beautiful is rubbish.
"ew! i would never date you!!!!"

harry growled under his breath "you have to we are soulmates "

i put my hand on his cheek " harry luv soulmates aren't always romantic"

"grrrr , this one is"

i walk back to the kitchen and my mom screams at me " jewEL GO PACK YOUR THINGS I WANT YOU OUT NOW!!!!"

as much as i hate my mum i walk upstairs crying, one direction is worse.

suddenly i collapse and have a vision of something so unknown

*on stage*

harry: WE WANT TO ORESENT OUR FAVOURITE GIRL IN THE WORKD!!!

zayn: YOU GUYS HAVE NEVER SEEN HER BEFKRE BUT

niall: IN THE PAST 3 MONTHS SHES BECOME SO SPECIAL TO US

louis: WE ALL LOVE HER

liam: SOME MORE THAN OTHERS *looks at hsrry*

harry; JEWELIA SAMARIA EDWARDS

i see my self on stage. smiling? and then i kiss harry.

what, the fuck.