Chapter 2

i wake up at the bottom of the stairs, harry rushes towards me 'luv are you alright?'

the other boys run into the hallway, my mom shouts 'she mentally deranged anyway a bump on the head won't change shit'

louis says to harry 'oi wot you talking to her out here for'

harry stares into louis' eyes 'i wasn't i under the stairs havin a piss when i heard the thump'

jewels vision is abit fuzzy but she looks up to see the one direction standing around her, 'what the fuck get away from me you tea drinkers, go back to buckingham palace'

jewel runs up the stairs falling twice from her concussion. harry watches as she goes. jewel looks around her room, it is grey with many stains on the walls, water stains, burn marks and even human feces. her bed is a mattress and the only books she has are the communist manifesto and maos little red book.

she thinks to herself, well i may as well use their capitalism to help me, a proletariat, out.

she grabs her two marxist books and runs out the door. 'right' she says to herself 'i've got to pretend i'm in love with harry'

jewel walks down the stairs, 'harry my scrumptious crumpet i'm ready to go , i'm your crown jewels now.'

her mom says ' jewel you're not actually going i need the child benefits ye dads fucked off'

i scream back at her 'karl- heinrich, my brother who ate the tide pod is still in a coma use him'

me and the one direction leave the house. there tour bus in outside 'whoa i say, this is some fancy shit' i get inside and i see a bunk labelled harry and jewel. i get in it and then harry joins me.

we closed the curtains and i rode him like a wolf.

at fheur nexf concert i sit in the wings and i watvh tjem take photos with their fans. ugh such weirdos who would pay to meet harry edward styles only psyxhopaths.
i guess harry does kind of havs nice hair but still im undergoumd type music i like the beatles and oasis and rhe 1975. im djfferent what can i say i was born this way, a wolf searching my soulmate. but it cqnt be harry can it? it cant ehat am i thijking?

thrir next concert is in emgland, london bevayse thats the onky olace in england. we go on the london eye. 'its not even an eye' i say

zayn tells me to shup up. i tell him to fuck off back to gigi, my mum. he says to mw i dont know how you, a dirty scumbag, came out of something so beautiful.

i get so amgry blood courses through my veins. alright i didnt wnated to have to say this zayn but i challenge you to a dance battle.

the light in zayns eyes disappeared, EVERYONE  GASPED. harry looked at me like i was crazy but then again he already knew that. i was his soulmate but zayn was his friend who's side was he supposed to take?

to be continued