Prologue: Reborn in an Alternate DxD World

At this moment a soul was drifting within a space filled with aurora light.

"Where am I?... Didn't I get into a car accident and..." Thought the half conscious soul.

It was then that a bright blinding white light began to shine above the drifting soul.

"So bright... " Thought the soul.

The white light then spoke: "Oh? A lost soul entering my world? How curious."

Shiiing!

Suddenly a silver tin box appeared beside the lost soul... from it the white light sensed a great power.

Seeing this the white light spoke once again: "Such great power accompanies this soul. Hmm... perhaps this small sliver remaining of myself can still create one more miracle. What's more... this may be my last chance to leave behind my final gift to the beings of my world."

It was then that a hand suddenly extended out of the white light and touched the tin box.

At that moment the silver tin box had completely transformed.

It turned into a visor with a blue lens.

"Now for my final gift." Said the white light as it raised it's hand and drew a cross made of golden light in midair with it's finger.

Shiing!

The cross made of golden light then quickly entered into the visor. After this the visor suddenly turned into blue light and merged with the drifting soul.

Seeing this the white light sighed and said: "Hopefully there won't be any need for my final gift to be used."

"Now go young soul... go towards your new life." Said the white light as it waved it's hand and sent the soul away.

"W-What just happened? What's going on?!" Thought the soul as it was sent away.

Seeing that the soul was gone, the white light sighed once again and said: "Finally... With this I can now truly rest."

After saying these words, the white light completely vanished from this aurora filled space.

......

When the soul opened his eyes he was shocked. He found himself in the arms of a beautiful platinum haired woman.

After a few moments he began to understand his current situation.

"I'm a baby?... Was I reborn?!" He thought.

The beautiful platinum haired woman then lowered her head and gently kissed the infant's forehead then said: "My beautiful baby. My little Riku."

"Is that my new name?... Then I guess this person is my new Mother?" Thought the baby now named Riku.

The platinum haired woman then smiled at Riku in her arms and said: "Now then my little one how about I tell you a story."