Chapter 2: Meeting New Teachers!

When Riku got home that night, he quickly met up with his adoptive father Kojiro.

Kojiro: "Son! Where have you been? You don't usually take this late to get home. You missed Akari hours ago!"

Riku then gave an embarrassed chuckle as he scratched his head and said: "Yeah sorry about that dad. I got a little too into playing with my friends this afternoon."

Kojiro: "Well try to make sure you don't come home so late next time ok? Your Mom and I we worry."

"Dear is Riku back yet?" Said Riku's adoptive mother Nami as she walked out from the kitchen.

Riku: "Yeah I'm back Mom what's for dinner?"

......

When Riku entered his room, he couldn't help remembering the things that happened before he got home as he sighed and muttered: "So that thing that appeared on my face earlier... was a sacred gear huh."

Right after Serafall appeared earlier, she immediately explained to him that the visor he was wearing was most likely a sacred gear however it didn't seem to be a sacred gear that she was aware of.

After that she simply said...

"Don't worry Ri-chan just go home and rest. I'll call my beloved So-tan and her servants to help me clean up this mess!"

Thinking about this, Riku couldn't help but lie on his bed as he muttered: "First I became a devil, now I apparently have a Sacred Gear... What's next, I have a dragon inside me too?"

"Oh well... whatever... I'll worry about these things tomorrow." Said Riku as he closed his eyes and began to sleep.

......

"Eh?!" At this moment Riku suddenly found himself in a space that seemed to be filled with starry lights.

Seeing this Riku simply muttered: "I'm... definitely dreaming right?"

Suddenly a loud voice sounded from behind Riku.

"It's been awhile my duelist."

When Riku turned around to see who it was...

"GAAH!!!" Shouted the reincarnated boy as he backed away frantically.

In front of him was a gigantic blue dragon completely covered in blue and white starlight.