Riku Seijo Info(Might change in the future)

Name: Riku Seijo

Name: Riku Seijo

Age: 15 years old(start of the story)

Race: Human with sealed supernatural bloodlines(former), Reincarnated Devil with dormant supernatural bloodlines(current)

Origin: He was originally a 19 year old boy that died in a car crash and was reborn in an alternate version of the Highschool DxD world.

Introduction: In his new life Riku's mother died when he was only 5 years old, after which he was adopted by his mother's closest friends the Seijo Family. He then lived happily with his adoptive family up until he graduates middle school right after turning 15 years old.

Appearance: He has black hair, purple eyes and gives off a lazy first impression.

Likes: His family, his friends, to live a peaceful life, ice cream, card games.

Dislikes: Getting into trouble, doing something dangerous.

Personality: As someone who had already died before, he is somebody who values his current life very much which is why he had originally planned on avoiding anything and everything supernatural for he understood quite well how dangerous highschool dxd's supernatural beings are.

Under normal circumstances he is usually quite kind and rarely loses his temper, however he is also someone who can get quite angry when he sees someone he cares about being harmed.

Supernatural Bloodlines:

In truth Riku actually has 5 powerful supernatural bloodlines that were suppressed and sealed by his parents when he was still in his mother's womb. They did this because they had wished for their child to live an ordinary life as a normal human.

Thanks to this Riku was born as a baby that didn't seem any different to any other normal human.

Alpha Stigma Bloodline: The first among Riku's 5 supernatural bloodlines which he inherited from his maternal grandmother's side of the family

Alpha Stigma Bloodline: The first among Riku's 5 supernatural bloodlines which he inherited from his maternal grandmother's side of the family. The abilities this bloodline can bestow Riku are still unknown.