Y/N S/N

(Y/N)'s father was from South Korea and his mother is from England.

He came from a respectable and wealthy household that with just a lift of his finger can already ruin someone's life.

As the first child and only heir of the family, he was pampered to death and met a lot of expectations. He receives so many gifts from his parents, especially from his grandparents that would easily give their treasure if (Y/n) asked for it. His grandparents actually gifted him a bike so they can join his grandparents to exercise every morning.

Since he was born, people who see his face would either admire and just stare at him or be jealous because he is out of their reach. With those people around, he would get uncomfortable about stares and nervous but will act coldly outside. As the heir, he was trained to be composed at calm all the time but at a young age, he requested to be trained about different martial arts and armed objects, though his parents seems to disagree because they will always send reliable security to guard and protect their son at all cost. (Y/n) insist and his grandparents did what he wants.

He is brilliant with his academics and would easily ace the exam but he does not mind whatever rank he would, as long as he is not last, he is fine with it. (Y/n) felt and knew he was strange, seeing things that normal people can't see but just feel. Be it air or even ghost that would talk to him and freak him out sometimes. As he doesn't have genuine friends because they are after his money, he can't express what he wanted to say and talk about the things he was seeing, well his family knew and believe that the heir they love was gifted and just pampered him more. But he was still dissatisfied and didn't talk about those things with anyone.

He grew up in Korea but went to England when he was 10 to continue his primary and middle school years and live with his grandparents to be pampered as their request.

As a half-Asian, he often perceives discrimination and racism but as he was loaded with money, people who would say or do something about him, his grandparents will immediately take action and that person would never be heard after that. He does not mind at first, he spent his first year of living in England freely and even made friends with some but when he was not around, he overheard them talk shit about his nationality and features that do not similar to them.

Unknown to him, they were just jealous because all of their classmates have a crush on him and admire him (Y/n) and often compare him to them or they can't accept the fact that they're turning bent for their classmate which won't be acceptable for their parents. He then requested to transfer school after that and left them without saying something which made the feel empty and sad.

He started wearing masks and glasses (sometimes even a hoodie) to at least cover up his handsome face because he hates the discriminative stares of strangers. The glasses that he used have an extra tint and would have a goggle glass to wear to avoid it slipping when he wet his face. If he was asked abt it, he would just ignore the questions and walk away.

The other reason why he liked wearing glasses was that he found out that it made him feel normal and became unable to see those things around. His grandparents were sad abt it and encourage him to not hide his handsome face. They even hire a professional to secretly investigate what happened to their grandchild to act like it. With (Y/n)'s beg for them, they agreed and talk to the authorities of his school to allow him to wear those glasses and mask, of course, in exchange for money.

(just like the Kageyama disguise or bj Alex disguise)

Have met Owen Knight and Shelly Scott when he transferred school and became friends with two. They would start to ask abt his face and why he was hiding it, he would just shrug and ignore their begging to let them see it. He got really close to Owen after he knew that he can see the flow of air that Shelly would not believe.

He won't say anything about his situation but would believe him as he also has the same problem. Starts to ride a bike with them for fun and helps Owen to start his crew.

Those two actually saw (Y/n)'s face when they first came to his house and (Y/n) was sleeping. His grandmother let them in as they knew they were her grandson's friends. She left the two in the living room to tell (Y/n) that his friends visited him. He just woke up and rubbed his eyes when he went to the living to see his friends. The two sitting in the room freaked out at the handsome face that was approaching them and that was the moment (Y/n) knew that he left his glasses and mask and ran off to put it, leaving the two blushing mess that keeps replaying (Y/n) bared face in their mind.

At first, he was riding a bike because of his grandparents' stroll and with his friends to lift off his stress and pressure that may come to his future but as he first watch the moment of winning of Mahon Jo, he fell in love and admired him. He would always await his matches and would actually go alone, leaving his friends worrying about him just to personally watch his idol.

He got his first autograph on his bike and wouldn't even use it frequently, afraid that the marker will fade. He would sometimes only uses it in official matches. He even questioned his sexuality because of Mahon Jo. Though he receives a lot of baffled stares because of his strange fashion, he does not care as long as they do not know what family he was in. Good thing that he is tall and a little muscular that they won't know that he was still in middle school and fanboying onto someone way older than him.

The tragedy of Mahon Jo and the allegedly doping incident shocked him the most. He speculates that there is something wrong with the event and frames someone up because of his fame and success. When the world was criticizing and making fun of Mahon Jo, he secretly hire someone to investigate something suspicious about the game but only receives nothing about it. The world moved on and other players stood out and rises but there are no people who stood out the most than his idol.

When Shelly went to Korea, Owen and (Y/n) can be always seen together, and the blonde becomes more clingy than usual. When he told him that he plans to go back to Korea, Owen was too shocked and sad to react. The next day, Owen became more clingy and won't stop reminding him to come back or he will drag (Y/n) to England if ever he plans to stay there. (Y/n) just took it as one of his silly jokes and didn't respond about it.

Went back to Korea to study high school there and to start practicing how to handle their business.