4

The class 1 in Sunny High are all cheerful in the morning. Friends chatting and making fun of each other. Talking about their hobbies. Some were silent at the side and judging them, some were actually studying, some were fooling around. But all the fun was blown away when their Homeroom teacher, Mr. Nam entered the room. The noisy classroom became silent and tense.

Mr. Nam stood in the middle. His pink long hair was still beautifully attached and his outrageous fashion can be seen. The students cannot be used to the sight of their odd teacher.

The teacher's face was actually very serious and made the students get more nervous than they are.

'Is today the special quiz?'

'Shit! I stayed up late and did not even hold any books from home!'

'I wanna sleep.'

'I just want to pee!'

Mr. Nam clears his throat and readies what he wanted to say. The students held their breath in anticipation.

"Today... we are going to have another transfer student." He said dramatically. The student sigh as it is not about quizzes or anything serious. The class then starts to go wild and guess the transfer student. Almost everyone was excited and anticipate it.

Mr. Nam clears his throat once again to take his students' attention to him. The students became quiet.

"You better all treat the transfer student good or I'll punish you~" He winks at the class as they all shiver. Yeah, there is no sane person who would get along, even talk to that transferee.

The door slowly opened. The students and the teacher all looked at the entrance. The boy with tall, tinted sunglasses and a mask, wearing a school uniform entered the class. He bowed at the entrance and went to the center in front.

"Good morning, I am the transfer student. My name is (S/N) (Y/N)." He bowed again. The class was too stunned to speak. The girls was blushing at the male's height and build.

'It's a 10!' They thought that even guys would agree.

It was silence when it was broke out with a squealing voice.

"(YY/NNNN)! OMYGODD! I MISS YOUU!" Shelly shot up from her seat to walk in front of the said male. She hugged him tight, surprising the class and earning jealous stares from the boys and girls alike.

"Damn! who is that fuck?!"

"Lucky, lucky, lucky!"

"How did he know the goddess?!"

"Shelly knows that transfer student?!"

"Hey Jay, your girlfriend was with another man" it was a random male sitting behind the male named Jay Jo.

Jay Jo just arched a brow and does not really care but still watching the scene in front.

Mr. Nam watches his students and felt happy because it reminds him of his youth.

"Okay. you can go to your sit now, Shelly. And (Y/N) boy, would you mind taking off those things that block your face? I know you looked really good, boy~"

"No." It was a short but firm answer. The teacher just smiled and let him sit on the right side of Shelly.

"It would be good if you are near someone you already know. Right (Y/N) boy?~" The teacher said as Shelly and (Y/n) were walking to their seats. Shelly seems to does not want to let go of (Y/n)'s arms as she was full of smiles and shining.

The class start after that.

-

At lunch, the class didn't have much time to interrogate the transfer student as Shelly run away and held (Y/n)'s hands to go somewhere more private. Leaving everyone to have their mouths hanging open. Some looked at Jay pitifully which he didn't care about. He is more interested in the male that Shelly has with her.