3

A white-haired old man punches a punching bag that has a picture of one of his students, Jay Jo.

"That little punk Jay!! Dating my innocent little Shelly who was never interested with boys... Urghhh!" He seems calm but his thoughts are definitely not as he was in a punching position.

"I have to control myself. For the sake of Shelly's happiness." He said, calming his thoughts.

A knock was heard from the outside of his room. The old man responds as a sign to open it.

An elder woman peeked through the door, "I brought the gym teacher from Italy here." She said unsurely.

A buff man with a pink wig and clothes peeked onto the door too.

"Do you need me, sir♥︎?"

With that, the woman left unsurely.

The two talked for a while and the principal gave the gym teacher a secret task.

"Huh?!! What?? Why would you want me to be the homeroom teacher for class 1?"

"Hm, I'd like you to keep an eye on this kid named Jay and my granddaughter Shelly,"

"And these kids that are going to be participating in this upcoming biking competition. I'd like you to act as a coach to them. Weren't you known as quite the biker yourself?"

"Let's not talk about the old days. My principal boy~♂️"

"And the most important task," The principal seems to remember one of the things he can't wait to see this week.

"Just make sure that the student who will be going to transfer one of these days was having a comfortable life. No bullies or we are the ones who will be punished." The principal said seriously.

"Is it a boy?~♂️ May I know the name of this student I will be honored to keep an eye on?~"

The principal was getting unsure if he will really gonna let this man keep an eye on this VIP student. Well, he just needs to have faith on this gym teacher.

"His name is (Y/N) (S/N)."

-

It's been a week since I got here from Korea. I just stayed and laze in my room and nobody was complaining. Well, aside from my parents who want to pamper me and see them every time we eat and chat. I didn't even go outside for the whole week because I was enjoying my days getting the sleep I deserve and still didn't have my phone with me. No school, no unnecessary people around, no noisy places... Just me and my bed. But I feel like I am forgetting something and was too occupied with my alone time. Well, I hope that things will continue this way–

A knock on my door can be heard and I just looked at it.

"Young Master, you need to get up and get ready. The master and madam want to have dinner with you downstairs." It was the butler. I silently groaned but get up anyway. I washed and clean thoroughly that the sight of sleepiness cannot be seen. I also stopped wearing glasses and mask for the whole week cause I would only go outside of my room to see my parents and the servants and other trusted people won't even lift their heads to see my bare face and make eye contact, aside from the butler who keeps tailing me.

I went outside of my room and the sight of the table full of foods greeted me. I salivate at thought of eating it as those were especially my favorite foods.

My father was sitting at the center and looking at me with a soft gaze. I bowed to him and looked at my mom who was smiling at me and seems to be shining. She gestured for the seat in front of her and just beside my father. I walked to her and kissed her cheek, she giggled and softly touch my face, tracing some part of it.

"Sit down, son. I am glad to have another dinner with you." She said to me and I nodded.

"Thank you, mom." I just seated myself to where she gestured for me to sit.

The two of them talk about business swiftly and turn their attention to me.

"Son, have you already prepared yourself for tomorrow?" My father asked me. I looked at them confused because I was just planning to laze around for tomorrow.

"What is for tomorrow?"

"Didn't the butler tell you? It's your first day in Sunny High." My mom answered sweetly. And I just looked at them until I process their words.

"Oh, school." I said. I just hope that the disappointment in my voice wasn't that obvious.

My father chuckled and I looked at him.

"And there are two people who keep ringing our house phone number, looking for you for the whole week. It's getting annoying but we don't want to bother the peace that you are having at your room." My father said in a teasing tone and I looked at them in slight embarrassed because it sounds like I was just doing nonsense things when in fact, I'm not. 😤

I didn't mind his teasing and just asked who are the caller.

"The foreign number introduced themselves as Owen while the other local number said her name was Shelly."

Oh... yeah. I know that I forgot something as I got here.

"They're my friends I've made when I was in England." I said to them. They were looking at me, especially my father who looks like wants to tease me.

"Right, even the Shelly girl, right? She called you her boyfriend." He is still at it. I sigh at my father's antics.

"Yeah, they are all just a friend." I slightly rolled my eyes. My mom seems to enjoy my and my father's silly talk.

The clock seems to go on so fast, we talk and laughed throughout our time and eating dinner. When we all finish, my mom kissed my temple and my father did the same to me. I am embarrassed but I didn't want to push them away. They left to talk more about business. I left and went to the other room. Yup, another room which where my bikes stay.

My butler followed me and I didn't mind it at all. The gears seem well taken care of, and I thanked my butler for it. And he just bowed to acknowledge what I just said.

I was inspecting the gears when I remembered something.

"You didn't tell me about school," I said, still focusing on my bike.

There was a silent atmosphere but he answered not shortly after.

"I do not want to disturb the young master's time for this week." He just said. I divert my attention and stared at him.

"You did a good job. Thank you for that but still, tell me beforehand if something like that happened again."

"Understood, young master." he bowed after saying that.

I just left and went to my room.

"I hope tomorrow isn't much of a mess."