how the fangirl society began. Jokes

A.N. i will mention hunger games, divergent, the mortal instrumrents, the infernal devices ,the fault in our stars, harry pptter and vampire academy. I will make the chapters sound all fancy but just write jokes and feels!!!
Not all of these are mine sorry if I use one of yours

Order a boost and say your name is primrose everdeen then when your name is called get a friend to scream "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!!!"

7 Ways to get over a fictionaln character.
1) you won't
2) you don't
3) you can't
4) don't even try
5) you really won't
6) you just can't
7) it's impossible

It's awesomely weird how the hunger games fandom are called tributes . . . Not "mockingjays"
Not "victors"
Tributes

Imagine your favorite character ( I have 7) barging into your room at this presice moment, grabbing your hand and taking you with them into their world . . . wishing so hard!!!

Plot twist
Hunger games/divergent

Before the government found an accurate simulation to find who was divergent, they had their first simulation the games.
They decided to take two people from each district from the ages 12+18. They believed these people will be most effected by the simulation.
So when they were getting ready to be put in the games they entered a "tracker", but it was really a serum to put them in a simulation. This tested who was divergent. Who was smartest and the bravest. They realized after many rounds of the games, the people who were divergent were the victors.
They realized the victors must be controlled so they don't start a revolution. When it was the 74th annual hunger games, when katniss pulled out the night lock they knew she was the most dangerous to the system. And since senaca crane I'd not kill her they thought he was divergent so he was murdered. Peeta was never divergent he was only protected because he was with katniss. It was later found out that Senaca Crane wasn't divergent either.
The government then decided to remove the memory of all citizens and turn panem into factions.

That awkward moment when you're waling down the stairs and think there is another step at you hulk stomp the ground.

Laughing so hard you don't make any noise so you're just clapping you're hands and looking like an idiot.

That moment when you close your eyes to apply shampoo in the shower and get paranoid someones going to kill you☺

What it says " do not touch" what I read " touch when no one is looking"

Seeing a spider it nothing. It becomes a problem when it disappears

People: you're really quiet. . . .
Me: no one plans a murder out loud!
People: . . .( backs away slowly)

When I wake up and stretch in the morning, I make baby noises

Make a Facebook account and name it nobody,
E.g. nobody likes this
Nobody want to be your friend.
When I first saw this I nearly wet myself!!!!!!!!!

Something to do in the hunger games: angrily throw skittles at someone while shouting "TASTE THE RAINBOW" ha ha ha I'm so funny and I didn't even create that one..

Things I will never see the same safter divergent
Muffins
Butter knives
The #4
Trains
Syringes
Ravens
Tattoos
Chocolate(dauntless) cake
Heights
Zip lines
Ferris wheels.

Divergent last Friday night parody

Will last Friday night
Tris I jumped off into a net
Four I through knives right at her head
Edward I got stabbed in my bed
Eric hahahahahahhahaha
Al I smell like sage and lemon grass
Molly tris kicked me in the ass
Peter I am scared of being last
Uriah this Friday night . . .
Lyn do it all again.
Love Katy Perry( Once a Katycat always a Katycat)