1

the rain poured hard today

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

the rain poured hard today. thankfully, there wasn't harsh wind but what created the cold feeling on the child's skin was the rainwater that soaked her clothes. the girl clutched onto the white fur in her grip whilst sliding the mask away from her face. [name] huffed as mud splashed onto her legs. 

 "are you sure that this-"

 "[name], just follow me okay?" san's tone was harsh, already frustrated by the faraway sound of humans shouting. [name] knew better than to ask too many questions although the 7 year old's curiosity was difficult to conceal. she gnawed at her lip, lifting her hood and pulling it over her head. the girl wanted to go home, hands growing colder by the second as she kept herself amused with her mind. 

the panting of the animal below her became heavier, [name] being dragged out of her thoughts at the sudden jolt her body made when they leaped over rocks. she took in her surroundings, they were closer to the cliff than before and the child grew more understanding of where san was going when the gathering of humans and cows came into view.

 the child tensed and slid her mask back over her face before pulling her dagger from her pocket. [name] wore shorts and a long-sleeved shirt. around her neck was a necklace similar to sans with (f/c) stones in triangular shapes. they connected to a fur hood, which was slightly bigger than ideal, often falling in front of her eyes. bandages began at her knee, going down and wrapping around her foot. she had various bracelets and jewellery on her figure. 

san's arm stuck out to the left. the four turned the corner, ducking at explosions. they ran closer to edge and [name] squinted her eyes to see the second round beginning to be fired. she tugged to the right of the wolf's fur to which the pup circled and began to go back the way they came. san was soon to follow as she edged too close to the firing, moro racing over from the opposite direction. 

the four leaped onto a higher ledge and skidded to a halt, all panting heavily. they watched as the older wolf attacked the humans, [name] gasping at the explosive that hit her neck. she continued before lighting on fire and descending down the cliff side into the waterfall below. 

san raced off, calling the younger of the two to follow her down to the lake. [name] scratched at her head covered by her hood as she chased after those in front. it wasn't far down to the lake. moro of course wasn't dead as she was a god. san and [name] were both adopted by moro, she held a motherly figure although they were different species. 

they made it down to the water, [name] sliding down and soaking her hands in water whilst san ran to moro. she heaved herself up, fur around her wound stained red. san stood by her, sucking at the injury before spitting out the blood. [name] cleaned the odd cuts on the god's legs, moro growling as the two healed her. the child jumped back over the rocks to collect more water. as she dipped her hands in, the surrounding liquid turned a red colour from the blood on her hand, however her attention wavered at the loud, familiar growl from behind her.

  the girl lifted her head to see san staring straight forward. the child stayed in her kneeling position whilst lifting her face. [name] locked her eyes onto the person staring right back at them through a fallen tree. moro snarled and san stood, spitting out blood and wiping her mouth. the person hopped onto the tree, [name] gripped her dagger as they did.

 "my name is ashitaka! i've travelled far from lands to the east, are you ancient gods and have i come at last to the realm of the spirit of the forest?" he received no reply as the five stared back at him. [name] felt a hand grab her hood and she was lifted into the air onto one of the wolf pups backs. 

 "go away!" san threatened, hopping herself onto the other wolf. [name] was the last one to leave, her wolf dragging a cow from the water before racing into the forest.