2

it was late at night, san and [name] sat upon the oversized wolves

it was late at night, san and [name] sat upon the oversized wolves. they passed through other creatures and spirits whilst journeying down the mountain to the fortress. the constant battle the inhabitants of the forest fought with the humans was tiring at times but it was worth the struggle to keep the forest alive. 

 they stopped at a ledge on the mountain that looked down on the fortress. the child rubbed her eyes, trying to keep herself awake. san glanced over at her, before licking her thumb and wiping a smudge off of [name]'s face. "you should've just stayed, i told you that you would get tired," 

 "i'm not tired!" defensively tugging her mask down, [name] took a hold of the wolf's fur, leaping down towards the iron fortress. san followed, overtaking the smaller girl and raised her spear before pointing to the right. the child and her wolf skidded in that direction, loud banging beginning to sound. 

 "the wolves are here!" san continued down, being flung into the air and climbing up the wooden stakes. [name] dodged the firing that came her way and soon san's wolf appeared behind her. 

princess mononoke made her way through the town, swiping her knife at the humans as they fired explosives at her. she ran across rooftops, the people equipping themselves with spears in fear of being attacked. lady eboshi stepped out, eyes scanning the roof. 

 "is she alone?"

 "the child is outside, but the princess is cornered, you know she means to kill you this time," 

 "we'll see about that, come on i need people to make sure [name] doesn't get in, keep shooting at her," some of the guards followed her orders, the women marching after her with rifles.

[name] had made herself hidden, the guards searching for her from watch towers were aimlessly shooting in hopes to kill her. now on foot, the child had made a large hole in the wood and slid through. she jumped in front of three cows, backing them up before they were dragged out by the wolves. being young, [name] wasn't given jobs like san was given, she often was made to sabotage instead of making major attacks. one morning, lady eboshi had found her weaponry in pieces, iron and rice missing and cattle dead. she took actions to observe the moro clan, lady eboshi was made aware of [name]'s presence and began to grow quite familiar with the child's methods of sabotage. 

the child rolled backwards, dodging the bullet that was fired at her. [name] craned her neck up before sprinting off. not that many people were around, it sounded like a large commotion came from the centre as the child ran by the outskirts. [name] threw herself around the corner, sliding between two men's legs and dragging her dagger up their calves. out of pain, they dropped their rifles, screams emitting from them. 

 "[name] got in!" shouts from the watch tower rang through the child's ears. she climbed up piles of wood, clambering onto the rooftops. her eyes flicked over to the massive group of humans, equipped with spears and guns. they were all watching something and it made [name]'s stomach swirl with worry. snapping her head up, the girl sprinted at full speed towards the rolling san.