punishment

Dhuryodhana didn't want to stay for long , he told karna that he had to do some important work , he didn't even wait to see subhadra , he told him that they will be invited to hastinapur and will meet her there. Actually he was feeling awkward to face her since it was he who had ordered karna to abduct her . Karna knew the reason so he didn't compel his friend.

Karna after finishing his works went to spend some time with his wife  . He was both nervous and excited to meet her . He took permission from her through guards and entered her room .

Subhadra's pov

Subhadra had silently heard the whole conversation between her husband and his friend when she was roaming inside the palace out of boredom , she was happy that her husband's friend was not a bad man afterall . But she felt sad that her husband would do anything for his friend , even if his friend asked him to do something like abducting her.

--------------------------------------------------------

He was her husband now and it is her duty to correct him , she thought . She was waiting to get a chance to talk to him as he was always busy with works . She cannot simply forgive him , she has to give him some punishment . She had the right to do so as a wife , she was thinking about various punishment , when she was informed about her husbands visit .

Karna saw his wife , she looked pretty even in minimal jewellery. But something was not right  , she looked slightly angry .

With a stern face she said "I heard your conversation with your friend .....so my husband will do anything for his friend , it doesn't matter if it is right or wrong , you will just do it right ? She asked "

Karna didn't know how to react , It was true , he never felt wrong when he abducted her , he was glad that she had heard their conversation so atleast she won't have problems with dhuryodhana. Now he had to reason with her for his actions .

He said " If I had not done that then arjuna would have kidnapped you and forcefully married you , did you want that ? "

She said " never , I thank you for saving me but still , what you did is not right  "

He kept silence , he didn't know  how to justify his actions .

She continued " I will forgive you only after you face your punishment "

Karna was surprised ............

She continued " I will teach you what is right and wrong  through stories ,  everyday after you finish your duties you will come to me . This will continue until i think you have understood  everything well . You just have to listen to my stories  ."

" just listening to stories ? " Karna asked surprised

" yes , and one more thing..... you should feed me food until i forgive you " , she said with a smile that indicated her triumph

Karna was utterly surprised , if this is the punishment he gets for his wrong doings then he might do it more , he thought laughing in his mind .

Now it's time for punishment , she said and sat on bed and with a gesture asked him to sit. He did so but at a little distance from her.

She examined his face ,His handsome face looked really tired , she knew he was a workaholic . She wanted him to relax . She asked him to place his head on her lap . Again he was shocked , he tried to refuse though he didn't want to but she said it was part punishment so he obeyed .

She was the second women offering him lap , he loved sleeping in radhama's lap . She is just like radhama , how can I not love her , he thought .

He enjoyed listening to her stories , her sweet voice . Comfort he got in her lap , it was heaven . He took her hand  and placed it on his head just like he would do when his head was laid on radhama's lap . She understood his request , with a smile she started stroking his hair , continuing her story.

He gradually went into sleep listening to her story . She looked at her husband who had drifted into sleep . She didn't want to wake him up so she gently placed his head on bed and went to sleep next to him . She loved her husband's company . She slept with a smile spread across her face  .

Do you think subhadra behaved harshly towards karna?

Will karna go on evil path to get such punishments from his wife ?

Did you like this chapter? Please comment , i like to read your comments

Point out if there is any mistake , i will edit it.