love

Few days went by and karna was enjoying his punishments . with each passing day his love for his wife was growing . He was deeply in love with her but he didn't tell her nor express it . Subhadra was in the same position she loved spending time with her husband , she loved when he would feed her . when he was in her lap , she would enjoy looking at him for hours . She knew she was in love with him but she too was keeping it to herself .

She used to wake up early to go with her husband to river banks , and watch him when he did his Surya pooja . He looked extremely handsome and Devine when the sun rays merged with him . she had seen many girls hiding behind trees and watching her husband quietly . At times she felt like shouting at them saying he belonged to her , but somehow she controlled herself . Then after giving dhaan they would return back to palace . He had asked her not to take the trouble by waking up early but she insisted so he agreed .

Karna was walking inside the palace with some minister , discussing about some important matters when he heard his wife's laughter from somewhere nearby . He suddenly had a strong desire to see her , so he asked the minister to leave so that he can check on his wife . He saw her with her maids cum friends . she looked gorgeous , he couldn't take his eyes off her . He walked towards his angelic wife .

Subhadra was having fun with her friends . one of them had cracked a joke and all were laughing at that. Subhadra was finding it hard to control her laughter , just then she saw her husband coming towards them. She controlled her laughter and was looking with curious eyes at her husband who would never come to her at this time . He must be here to say something important , she thought . He was standing at very close proximity to her which was actually making her a little shy . His eyes were filled with love , he forgot about surroundings , the maids standing nearby , he didn't mind anything .

Subhadra opened her mouth to ask him about why he came to her but just when she opened her mouth , karna captured her lips with his . He put his hands around her waist and pulled her closer . She could feel his mouth on hers , soon she reciprocated by kissing him back . Her hands were around his neck . Maids were shocked seeing this , their king and queen were kissing each other infront of them . For the first time in their life they took leave without asking permission , they wanted to give them privacy .

After a long kiss their lips parted away . He was looking at his wife who was breathing heavily , her rosy lips were wet after their kiss. She looked shy and was looking down .

He Kissed her forehead and lifted her in bridal style towards her room .He made her sit on bed and confessed his love for her . She felt happy hearing her husband's confession , she couldn't hide her emotions any longer . Her eyes were brimming with tears of joy . She was too emotional to speak so she kissed him with such intensity that it revealed her feelings for him . They kept kissing and embracing each other for the rest of the day , they didn't even have dinner , they were too happy that they didn't feel hungry . They slept embracing each other .

I'm sorry I suck at writing romance .

Point out mistakes .

I'm ready to delete this chapter and rewrite if it's too bad so give me your honest opinion .

Comment 🥴