Kiss Scene(Teo)

I can't help but love you even though I try not to. 24/7 Teo was in Y/n's mind. All she did was think about him. She tried not to think about him. Her brother Zackury always had Teo over. She would often sit in her room, and watch things, or read. She rarely left her room. Only to get food, go to the bathroom, set, or school. 

Today was like every other day. Getting up, getting breakfast, then going to set. Today, Y/n had to film a kiss scene between her and Teo. She was nervous. It was supposed to be a makeout scene. Y/n wasn't complaining though. She really liked him. Y/n was super excited to film it, even though she didn't show it.

Y/n sat quietly in her room, eating her food, watching Spider-Man No Way Home. "Man, why does Peter have to be so hot?" Y/n says. "I don't know, but I'm hotter." A voice spoke, startling Y/n. She looked and saw Teo standing at her door frame. "What the hell Teo, don't scare me like that!!" Y/n said.

Teo did nothing but smile and walk towards Y/n. "What do you want?" Y/n asked. "I don't know." Teo responds. "Well, if you don't need anything, can you get out so I can change to go to set?" Teo nodded, but not before kissing Y/n's cheek.

"What the hell?" Y/n said out loud. Y/n touched her cheek where Teo kissed it and smiled. Quickly, she changed and went to the set. Y/n looked at her phone to see she was running late.

"SHIT!" Y/n yelled. "LANGUAGE!" Zackary scolded.  Y/n just rolled her eyes and ran to set as fast as she could. She got to the set and ran to makeup. Y/n got makeup and clothes on, and went to the place they were filming the scene.

'Deep breaths Y/n. Just breathe." Y/n thought. "Ok guys, we are about to film the kiss scene between Junior and Y/c/n." the director stated. Y/n walked over to where they were supposed to kiss, and sat there, waiting for Teo to arrive to film.

After a few minutes, Teo finally decided to show up. "Took you long enough." Y/n said. Teo playfully flipped her off before sitting on the bed. Y/n looked at Teo's, and had to admit he looked really cute. "We are now filming in 3,2,1." They immediately went into character.

"Y/c/n! It's not that big of a deal." Junior huffed. "Actually, Junior it is a big deal." Y/c/n stated. "You're seriously mad at me for stealing your hot pockets?!" Junior asked. Y/c/n nodded and sat down. "Yeah, you knew I wanted them, but instead, you HAD to take MY hot pockets you uncultured sw-" Y/c/n started.

Then, the moment happened. Teo grabbed Y/n's face and kissed her, it lasted a few seconds. He slowly peeled his lips off of hers and stared into her eyes. "You can't just shut me up with a kiss, Junior." Y/c/n said. Junior/Teo smiled, and kissed her again. "And cut!" The director said.

Teo slowly pulled away, and took his hand off of her cheek, their lips a few inches apart. "We should do that again sometime." Y/n nodded, silently agreeing with Teo. Y/n walked away and smiled really big.

Later, after filming more scenes, they called it a day. Y/n walked to the car with Zackary, and went home.  After Y/n went home, she got into pajamas and sat on her bed. She closed her eyes, and imagined the way Teo's lips felt against hers. Soft. That's all Y/n thought about. Truth be told, that was Y/n's first kiss. She was so mesmerized by the feeling of his hand on her cheek.

Someone knocked on Y/n's door and she went to open it. Outside the door Teo was waiting nervously. Y/n opened the door, and saw Teo on the other side. "Oh, hey Teo." Y/n said. "Hey Y/n." Teo nervously spoke. "Why am I nervous?" Teo thought. "I know I like her, but I've never been nervous around her before."

Teo took a deep breath before leaning forward and grabbing Y/n by the waist and kissed her. Y/n freaked out, but kissed back. "OMG HE'S KISSING ME!" Y/n thought. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and pulled him closer. It felt like a dream she was kissing him, but it wasn't, it was real. All this time she liked him, he liked her back.

No more Wattpad stories, this was real. Teo parted from the kiss and looked at Y/n. "Told you we should do it again sometime." Teo said. Y/n just smiled before pulling him back into a kiss.

"AY YO WHAT THE F-"