Interview(Teo)

" Hi I'm Y/n and these are my firsts and favorites." Y/n announces.

First Thought
"My first thought of the day was, "How is Tom Holland so hot?" Y/n answered. "I mean come on? Have you seen the guy?" She asked.

First Crush from School
"Ok, it was this one guy when I was in 4th grade. We were friends, then this guy had the audacity to tell him that I like him, and now we aren't friends anymore." Y/n sighed.

First Celebrity Crush
Y/n thought for a second. "My first ever celebrity crush was Kendall Schmidt from Big Time Rush." Y/n said. "I thought he was the cutest guy ever to me."

First Toy
"My first toy was a barbie doll. Specifically a mermaid barbie. They were the best toys to me." Y/n sighed. "Anyways, I still play with it." Y/n confessed.

Current Favorite Song
"Four out of Five By the Arctic Monkeys." Y/n answered. "It's my favorite song ever.

Current Celebrity Crush
"Really this question?" Y/n asked. She looked down and blushed. "Teo Briones." Y/n confessed. Y/n looked to see her brother Zackary smirking at her. 'I knew it.' He mouthed to her. Y/n rolls her eyes.

First Kiss
"I actually have never been kissed before." Y/n confesses.

First Boyfriend
"I don't know if this counts, but I had a "boyfriend" in kindergarten. It only lasted three recesses." Y/n said.

First Guitar
"The first guitar I ever owned was a Hannah Montana one." Y/n said. "Now the newest one I own is a Fender Mustang."

Current Fictional Crush
"Oh lord, there are too many to count. My number one though is JJ Maybank." Y/n says. "I almost said Junior Wheeler" Y/n thought.

"Well guys that's all for today and well byeee." Y/n said. "And cut." the director said. Y/n sighed and went to go get some water. Her phone started ringing and she took a look. She looked and saw her best friend Alyvia was calling.

"Hello?" Y/n spoke. "I just saw your interview Y/n the whole entire Chucky cast saw it. Even Teo." Alyvia said. Y/n choked on her water. " TEO SAW IT?!" Y/n yelled. "Yeah don't forget he's staying at yours tonight with Zackary." Alyvia said. "Shit, I forgot about that. Can you please stay the night with me, Alyvia?" Y/n begged. "Yeah, yeah, I'll stay the night." Alyvia said. After talking for a few minutes, Zackary came over and slung his arm around her shoulder. "So, you like Teo?" Zackary wiggled his eyebrows. "Yeah, so?" Y/n snapped.

"Geez I was just teasing you. It's not my fault my fraternal twin sister is too much of a pussy to admit her crush." Zackary fired at her. Y/n starts mocking him. He shoved her and walked off. Y/n walked over to her other brother Aiden. "Aiden what do I do?" Y/n buried her hands in her face. "I just basically admitted I like Teo on live television." Aiden gave her a smile. "Don't worry. I'm sure he likes you back." Aiden says.

"Yeah right." Y/n replied. "Teo would never like me back." Aiden walked off and left Y/n standing there.

Time Skip
Y/n sat in her room, waiting for Alyvia to arrive. Eventually, she heard a knock on her door. She opened it and Alyvia was standing there. "What do I do Alyvia? He heard EVERYTHING and on top of that even if he did like me back it would never work out. I'm 15 and he is 17. Why would he like me back? I'm not pretty and I certainly don't have a nice body" Y/n rambled.

"Y/n Arthur. You are gorgeous and perfect the way you are. Teo does like you. I'm not lying." Alyvia said. Y/n sat down and huffed. "Fine, whatever you say." The girls sat down and watched Cobra Kai for hours. (Honestly one of the best shows ever)

A while later a knock hit the door. Y/n walked up and saw Teo on the other side of the door. "Hey Teo." Y/n awkwardly chucked. "Hey Y/n." Teo replied. "Zackary says you have extra blankets in here." Y/n nodded her head. "Yeah I do." Y/n states.

"Well I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Alyvia says before running out the door. "Soooo." Teo drags out. "I saw your interview today." Teo says. "Yeah, sorry about that." Y/n apologizes. Teo shakes his head. He grabs Y/n's hands and drags her to the bed.

"I want to talk to you about it." Teo tells Y/n. "I know you don't feel the same way Teo." Y/n replies. Teo gave Y/n an 'are you serious' look. "Sorry I'll let you continue." Y/n says. "As I was saying, I want to talk about it. I want you to know that I feel the same way Y/n, I like you." Teo confesses.

"OMG HE LIKES ME BACKKKKKKK!" Y/n thought. She looked down and blushed/smiled wider. Teo put his hand on Y/n's chin and pulled her face up. Teo slowly leaned in and so did Y/n. "I'M BACK!" Alyvia yelled. Teo and Y/n jumped apart quickly before Alyvia could notice.

"Well I'll see you later Y/n." Teo said. "So did you guys kiss?" Alyvia asked. Y/n shook her head.

Time Skip
Y/n went down to get a glass of water to drink. She heard footsteps behind her and saw Teo standing there. "Hey Te-'' Teo grabs her cheek and pulls her in. He kisses her. Y/n stood shocked a second before kissing back. A few minutes later, Teo took his hand off of Y/n's cheek and kissed her cheek, and walked off.

He stopped and looked at Y/n before whispering in her ear, "I like you too"