Chapter 1

I want to thank @EbonAvenger2 and some people in my personal life for their help.

Deku POV

Dreamsqunce

Panting heavily

Deku is what a loser is.

I'm so sorry Izuku.

Worthless Izuku

You would never hang with the best of the best. You die in the Entrance exam.

Take a swan dive off and hope for a quirk in your next life.

Sorry kid but without a quirk, you can't be a hero. It's good to dream big but make sure your dreams are attainable.

The entrance exam was not rational enough. A person with a quirk like yours should never been able to apply for this school.

We have come into this haven of justice to introduce ourselves. And isn't a fitting place for the symbol of peace to die.

Panting intensifies

The only one who is allowed to kill me is all might the only real hero. So COME ON AND TRY TO STOP ME YOU FAKESSS!!!!!

SHOW ME YOUR BLOOD MIDORIYA !!!!!!!

Panting intensifies more and crying begins 

It's a shame just as tomura stops relying on me so much and starts to make his own decisions without my help you lot show up now. Now let's play a game, shall we?

IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT THEY WILL DIE ERIIII!!!!

Panting intensifies even more and sobbing begins

Izuku I love you so much in these three months we've been together I have never been happier thank you.

No no no no please not her not again. 

Midoriya my boy you pants and coughs you were the son I always wanted.

 Izuku crying  

I love you dad.

Izuku my baby boy I will love even in death. Dies in his arms. 

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

The nightmare ends and vision begins