𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫

Diluc and Heizou were close, Heizou would always come to the tavern only when Diluc was working the counter.

Kaeya couldn't help but notice the change in mood Diluc's would have with Heizou, his gaze would soften, he would laugh at heizous jokes, and let him stay until everyone left, no one knew why, but on the third story was a whole different story.

"How many times are you going to come to my tavern acting as if everything is okay? It's not okay Heizou , I crave you." Diluc says as he pulls Heizou onto his lap and pulls him to a long passionate kiss, as their tongues dance in each other's mouths.

Heizou reluctantly pulls away trying to answer his question. "Well Master Diluc, I know that you crave me and I'm just giving you what you want, if you 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 me that much 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝗺𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐬."

Heizou said while cupping Dilucs face "What are you playing at Heizou?" "Absolutely nothing." "if you say so but I won't be too gentle this time." "Do as you must master Diluc."

Diluc flips the position over so now Heizou's on the bottom and he's on top, he slowly leans close to heizous face and swerves him and kisses his cheek then down to his neck.

"Hey! You can't just do that!"
"Who says a I can't to remember what I say goes."
"Fine!"

Heizou crossed his arms and pouted whilst looking away, Diluc chuckled before gripping onto his arms and pinning them above his head and making Heizou look at him, before leaning in for a kiss, as their lips collided Diluc could help but to run his hands up Heizous torso and softly pinches at his nipples, Heizou lets out a soft gasp into the kiss before Diluc pulled away and and smiles at him.

"Is that your weak point?"
"...Mhm."
"Don't be embarrassed we all have one."

Diluc lets go of Heizou's hand and takes off his shirt, he leans down kissing his chest and pinching at his nipples, Heizou lets out a yelp before he could stop Diluc, he begins to lick and suck on Heizou's nipples.

Heizou lets out a small gasp while slightly throwing his head back and arching his back basically giving his body to Diluc

Diluc didn't mind this not one bit his was just ready to give Heizou everything he craved, pulling down his pants and continuing to kiss down his body but still playing with his nipples. After Diluc took off his clothes he lets a small smile creep on his face, as he grabs the lube and squirts it into his fingers and rubs this again Heizou hole

Heizou lets out a soft gasp before looking up at Diluc with pleading eyes, Diluc shook his head before slowly pushing his fingers inside of Heizou.

"Now Heizou you know I get weak when you give me that look."
"Mhmngh..~ I know, I just want a lot more."
Diluc begins to moves and finger fastly but slow. "How much more?"
"A lot..-! More..-!"
Diluc stretches Heizou out with his fingers and presses against his prostate "How about this?"
"Stop teasing and fuck me already..-!"

Diluc was surprised as Heizou's out burst and did what he wanted, he pulls outs as fingers and lines up his length with Heizou's entrance, he slowly pressed the tip inside before pushed all the way deep, Heizou lets out a cry of pleasure throw his head back more.

"Everything alright Heizou?"
"Hnngh..!~ I'm fine.. just surprised."
"It's alright you can take it, this wouldn't be the first right?"
"Yeah.."

Diluc begins to pick up the pace while gripping onto his hips, as the sounds of skin slapping together and Heizou's muffled moans, Diluc look down at Heizou and raises his eyebrow.

"Move your hands. I'm not doing all this to hear nothing I want to hear your moans."
Heizou reluctantly nodded and moved his hands as was requested letting out his soft and light moans

Diluc could feels himself getting closer to his release as for Heizou he was too
"Fuck I'm going to cum.."
"Hnngh!~ I'm cumming.."

They both said it in sync but different wording, as Diluc released inside of Heizou letting his hot s stickiness all inside of Heizou, Heizou had once before and now again, pulling out of Heizou and sits next to Heizou and leans on for a kiss.

"Another round?" Heizou asked
"You've read my mind." Diluc responded

𝐄𝐧𝐝